Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is not it sadly but thanks for trying

Only other one I can think of that includes a "live" element is Mi-Sex - Computer Games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8IOD-wk9g

Edit: But despite the significant amount of pew pew pew, there is decidedly few laser beams in this video.

what genre was it? i assume rock? heavy metal? grunge? glam rock? american? european?

need more info!

that is not it again, and i dono man. Id say like classic rock

Wait, do you mean The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU

I thought you were looking for something specifically done in the 80s/90s, rather than a throwback. Heh.

Oh my god i love you!!!!!!

Deleted
    vocaroo.com/i/s0RpB4LZYrbA
    Played the tune on my guitar as I'm not very good at humming.
    It is a piece that is commonly described as on the internet as Epic Classical music.
    The tune I played is right at the start of the song and is kind of hummed/chanted by male vocals.
    It also goes into a major section after that bit.
    I've been humming this tune for weeks and I can't remember what it's called, any help would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Bamping -- need to find a song:

Only thing I can remember, is a very distinct memory, the song itself was popular during either 2009 or 2010 (most likely), then, the music video goes like this:

At the early part, there's a black guy standing a top of roof and singing stuff, and by the end of the video he meets up with a girl and they ride off on a bike. The whole video is somewhat centered about bank robbery, methinks, either way that girls' got large pack of money.

The words are somewhat centered at "me and my lady", thats the only part I can remember.

Halp !

10+ Year Old Account

Smile [Music] What song is this ?

Hello everyone. I've been trying to google the lyrics, but with no luck. I think this song is great and I would love to download it and listen to it while im working out.

Here is the link : http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09713774901297. The first song, it stops at 01:01.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerkx View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been trying to google the lyrics, but with no luck. I think this song is great and I would love to download it and listen to it while im working out.

Here is the link : http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09713774901297. The first song, it stops at 01:01.
    Here you go.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Skrai View Post
    vocaroo.com/i/s0RpB4LZYrbA
    Played the tune on my guitar as I'm not very good at humming.
    It is a piece that is commonly described as on the internet as Epic Classical music.
    The tune I played is right at the start of the song and is kind of hummed/chanted by male vocals.
    It also goes into a major section after that bit.
    I've been humming this tune for weeks and I can't remember what it's called, any help would be appreciated.
    It's Vangelis -Conquest of Paradise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocIn4GcyMa4
    Last edited by Karrion; 2012-07-20 at 10:47 PM.

if theres anyone who could help me find this trance song i would appreciate it. well lol its a trance song and the only lyrics i can remember was "you think i want you? i wanna possess you". i realize this isnt alot to go off of, but the slight chance that somebody knows this song well and reads this could help me.

Okay, so I have this song that I found a really long time ago. The artists were labelled as Otep and Slipknot, but I've seen a bunch of stupid labeling in Limewire. I searched multiple times, and each time I searched I found someone claiming it was a different artist. I've seen Otep and Slipknot, Jack Off Jill, Kittie, Straight Line Stitch, etc. It sounds most like Jack Off Jill from that list, but I doubt it's them. The genre is hard rock, maybe punk, and the female singer has a sort of twang to her voice. The song is called Waterside, labeled "Watersiide*". The song starts off (I think, it can be hard to tell with her voice) "The stream has finally broken, the stream has finally dried." and the chorus is "Down by the waterside" repeated. Can anyone help find the actual artist? I even tried a freeware song identification program (I don't have a smartphone), and it didn't work, but I was expecting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoggy View Post
    if theres anyone who could help me find this trance song i would appreciate it. well lol its a trance song and the only lyrics i can remember was "you think i want you? i wanna possess you". i realize this isnt alot to go off of, but the slight chance that somebody knows this song well and reads this could help me.
    Best I could find from those lyrics was this.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

.....omg........thank you so much. i less than 3 you forever dyra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoggy View Post
    .....omg........thank you so much. i less than 3 you forever dyra
    Glad to have helped. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Looking for song name

http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1286832/

ANY ideas? I tried to google the lyrics but nothing...

edit: found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSq3--fcB_g
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2012-08-21 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

VERY POPULAR TECHNO Song?? HELP!!! They play it in clubs!!?

I ALWAYS hear this song on the radio or when I'm up in the club but I can't find what its called...its all beats one part of the song is like this

k like it will get real low then slowly start picking back up and it will go faster as it does

its like
    dun dun dun dun
    dun dun dun dun
    err
    dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
    dundundundundundundundundundun

er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der der derrr

i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks

Levels.

10chars