Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Is it this one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Lunareste; 2012-08-25 at 06:45 PM.

Your avatar just makes this so much funnier.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Your avatar just makes this so much funnier.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Realy bad information
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted

Help finding a song?

Hi there

So a few months back I remember listening to this song and I would like to listen to it again but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.
    What I can remember is that it was an original WoW/Warcraft related song with actors/roleplayers, I can't remember any machinima either.

Any idea anyone? Any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    "World of Warcraft is a feeling" - pops up in my mind. A song made during Classic wow by Pure Pwnage:

Your tips are not very helpful btw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    "World of Warcraft is a feeling" - pops up in my mind. A song made during Classic wow by Pure Pwnage:

Your tips are not very helpful btw
    That isn't it but thanks for trying
    The video clip showed people cosplaying (with decent costumes) and at one point there was a priest doing his solo.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 09:49 PM ----------

Nevermid guys, I found it. Turns out the original was taken down by College Humor because of copyright but I've found multiple copies. Also, the name is ''Run This Raid'' and it turns out it isn't original, just another parody. :P
    Last edited by mmocaf5892d726; 2012-09-17 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Which one is the background song?
    Thanks
    ~May the goat be with you~

If anyone can help me figure it out, I'd lovely you forever. I can't make out the lyrics well enough to find anything on Google. Can upload a copy with more audio, but the rest is mostly instrumental.

Sorry could not find out the same song.

Deleted
    Hey everyone, I have been trying to find out what this song is but I can't find it's name or anything on it....

The first 30 secs of the video have the song I am looking for, if someone could and try to figure it out I would be appreciated ! I have tried asking the person that did the video but no answer...

Majad, that sounds really familiar. Something by Klaypex maybe? I'll look around some, but I don't know if I'll find anything.

Edit, not Klaypex but I know I've heard it before. Maybe it's just some generic thing?

Edit2- Found it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4CF4qtYATM

Local movie theater uses it as part of the theater chains messages and such. Knew I had heard it somewhere.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-09-29 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks Mynta! I love it.

I tried do some research on your music but to not avail... I need to show it to some of my friends and see if they can figure something out, or if they have some kind of program that could identify it.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Thanks Mynta! I love it.

I tried do some research on your music but to not avail... I need to show it to some of my friends and see if they can figure something out, or if they have some kind of program that could identify it.

<3
    You're welcome. It would have bugged me until I figured out what it was, since I knew it from somewhere.

(To be honest though, I just ran it through SoundHound, lol.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    If anyone can help me figure it out, I'd lovely you forever. I can't make out the lyrics well enough to find anything on Google. Can upload a copy with more audio, but the rest is mostly instrumental.
    If you could. I can make out some of the lyrics, but Google's giving me nothing atm.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    If you could. I can make out some of the lyrics, but Google's giving me nothing atm.

There you go.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlkdjCOZpBo
    Song at 0:20?
    Also idk if it is song really, but if you know what that intro was, would be appreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlkdjCOZpBo
    Song at 0:20?
    Also idk if it is song really, but if you know what that intro was, would be appreciated

There you go

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post

Not sure that this is the exact remix that you want but it is the same song
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-10-05 at 01:16 PM.