Stampeding Roar macro

Is it possible to make 1 macro to:

switch me to cat form, use stampeding roar and then switch back me to boomkin in "one use"?

Or do I have to either press same macro 3 times, or do it manually?^^
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people really this lazy?

Either way: I think GCD's would get in the way here.

Quote Originally Posted by Huffalicious View Post
    Its not about lazy, its alot easier to just press 1 button in a fight then try moniter alot "unneeded" stuff^^

As in "panic" when you need to pop it for raid, ex majordomo hc or ragnaros..
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Ever occured to you that people might want to save time in order to get to pewpew earlier?

Deleted
    not helpful.
    either way switching forms will trigger a global cooldown which means that a macro can not do any other cast of abilities after the gcd.

all in all you can use a cast sequence macro, which means you will have to press the same button three times in a row.

I personally recommend that you learn how to switch to your various forms and how to use the "can be used as balance" (dash, stampeding roar, cower) abilities when in the forms through keybinds.
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2011-09-29 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    not helpful.
    either way switching forms will trigger a global cooldown which means that a macro can not do any other cast of abilities after the gcd.

all in all you can use a cast sequence macro, which means you will have to press the same button three times in a row.
    How would I need to do to setup that macro then? Im noob @ macros
    still easier with a cast sequence then press the shapeshift bar, go to my stamp roar, go back to shape-bar^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    still easier with a cast sequence then press the shapeshift bar, go to my stamp roar, go back to shape-bar^^
    Easy beans maybe. I'll give it a shot.

/cast Cat Form
    /cast Stampeding Roar
    /cast Moonkin Form

Could be wrong, but give it a shot and let me know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    /castsequence ability1, ability2, ability3, ability1

as an example.

to quote myself:
    I personally recommend that you learn how to switch to your various forms and how to use the "can be used as balance" (dash, stampeding roar, cower) abilities when in the forms through keybinds, as this will make you more useful overall with your character. i.e press shift + 3 to enter kitty form and Q to dash, E to roar, etc.

a bit more complicated possibly but overall you will master your Boomkin a bit better

/cast Cat Form
    /cast Stampeding Roar
    /cast Moonkin Form

switching forms triggers the gcd (explained in that druids shouldn't be able to spam themselves out of slows).

/cast Cat Form
    /cast Stampeding Roar
    /cast Moonkin Form

Tried with that, eaisest solution, but not working as it will, on second "press" make me go caster farm (using cat-form deactvite it)

/castsequence reset=6 Cat Form, Stampeding Roar, Moonkin Form

I put in the reset incase You get into a fight or something then the macro sequence will reset after 6 seconds, you can ofcourse just leave that out.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    /castsequence ability1, ability2, ability3, ability1

as an example.

to quote myself:
    I personally recommend that you learn how to switch to your various forms and how to use the "can be used as balance" (dash, stampeding roar, cower) abilities when in the forms through keybinds, as this will make you more useful overall with your character. i.e press shift + 3 to enter kitty form and Q to dash, E to roar, etc.

a bit more complicated possibly but overall you will master your Boomkin a bit better
    about the "keybinds" good idea with shift+3, gonna try it out just need to get use to it but ya

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 07:06 PM ----------

I will go with:

#showtooltip Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)
    /castsequence reset=6 Cat Form, Stampeding Roar(Cat Form), Moonkin Form

Untill I get use to:

Shift+3 = cat form
    'e' = stampeding roar
    'q' = dash
    Shift+4 = boomkin

---

Thx for helm

/Endrisi