Deleted

Affliction lock or SP: who has more survibaility in PvP?

What do you think: who can live/survive longer in PvP vs 1 opponent and in situtation when 2 (or 3) opponents are focusing attack on you? All what Shadow priest has is Dispersion, 15% dmg reduction and shield, which is easily dispellable. While lock has more damage reduction 25%, better self healing, better CCs... But I am not sure which one can survive better? Any tips?

Deleted
    Probably Warlock. Healthstone, teleport, counterspell, death coil, fears, drain life and shadowflame slow lasts along time.

25% damage transfered to the pet. That alone outwieghts lock surv against s.priest one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    25% damage transfered to the pet. That alone outwieghts lock surv against s.priest one.
    I noticed that SP has almost twice as much armor as lock ... So we can add additional 15 or 20% physical damage reduction to SP. But than again, lock has more magical dmg reduction ...

If you use teleport well it can be the single most annoying thing on the fecking planet.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    If you use teleport well it can be the single most annoying thing on the fecking planet.

A warlock's self heal is more effective then a shadow priest's holy spells.

That should be enough to answer the question.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I noticed that SP has almost twice as much armor as lock ... So we can add additional 15 or 20% physical damage reduction to SP. But than again, lock has more magical dmg reduction ...
    I have a geared lock and spriest, armor benefit works on a curve, it's only about 10% more armor - so ignoring effects which reduce armor like Subtlety ambushy thing - and effects which ignore damage reduction like ret Wings (doesnt work on Soul Link because its not a reduction its a damage transfer) - Warlocks and Shadowpriests receive the same damage from melee, while locks receive ~13% less from casters, can continue to deal damage while outhealing us with Drain Life/Corruption/Haunt and such, never go OOM (dropping shadowform and healing yourself will OOM a spriest in a few casts), can teleport 40 yards through walls every 21 seconds, have spammable fear, spell interrupt+silence, death coil, aoe instant fear, spammable seduce, knockback, healthstones, and people don't dispel my locks dots. It's really no contest this season, maybe we'll get some love this patch - hopefully - I don't even play my lock and she's 2200+ in 365-371's while my spriest in full 384 is struggling to find a decent team to go above 2200.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    I have a geared lock and spriest, armor benefit works on a curve, it's only about 10% more armor - so ignoring effects which reduce armor like Subtlety ambushy thing - and effects which ignore damage reduction like ret Wings (doesnt work on Soul Link because its not a reduction its a damage transfer) - Warlocks and Shadowpriests receive the same damage from melee, while locks receive ~13% less from casters, can continue to deal damage while outhealing us with Drain Life/Corruption/Haunt and such, never go OOM (dropping shadowform and healing yourself will OOM a spriest in a few casts), can teleport 40 yards through walls every 21 seconds, have spammable fear, spell interrupt+silence, death coil, aoe instant fear, spammable seduce, knockback, healthstones, and people don't dispel my locks dots. It's really no contest this season, maybe we'll get some love this patch - hopefully - I don't even play my lock and she's 2200+ in 365-371's while my spriest in full 384 is struggling to find a decent team to go above 2200.
    Ummm... Yes we do. and the penalty is our life/healer mana.
    10 Hours of trolling a day makes the troll sadness go away.

Deleted
    If you're an average player you could probably go as high with your spriest as your lock. If you're fkn awesome with your spriest
    you should go shadowplay or shatterplay or something like that. Its awesome.

Generally tho!? Warlock all the way. Really good for 3s. Absolute crap in all other brackets/settings.