Thread: Heavenly Voice

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heavenly Voice

Heavenly Voice: Heavenly Voice State of Mind | Increases the healing done by your Divine Hymn spell by 50%, and Reduces the cooldown of your Chakra spell by 2.5 minutes. 3 sec.
    Heavenly Voice: Heavenly Voice State of Mind | Increases the healing done by your Divine Hymn spell by 100%, and Reduces the cooldown of your Chakra spell by 5 minutes. 6 sec.
    Oh

M

G

Please be true.
    Last edited by zito; 2011-09-27 at 09:52 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Resto Druids we're coming for you!

Incoming QQ from all the healers
    Kaeldin the Flamebreaker, lvl 85 Blood Elf Priest [Grim Batol EU]

There is never enough haste to compensate for bad DPS or a stupid tank.
    You can't heal stupidity.

It replaces state of mind.
    Fun Fact: Heavenly Voice was already implemented with similar effects during Cataclysm Beta.

saw this one coming miles away
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Wow, this was very surprising. I mean, it almost came as a shock that they would buff Divine Hymn. Not.

Gief!

Man, from a useless talent (State of Mind), they changed it pretty much into a must-have. Considering the boost to Divine Hymn and then this one on top of it ... the boost to healing output of this spell is pretty insane, if you'd ask me - and then I am even considering only a single application.

Deleted
    All our prayers have come true! We now have tranq. :>

i hope they change the icon tho. fairly ugly!
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Love it! Please stick like that till live!

It looks incredible good. Wonder if the core Devine Hymn changes for all specs. WTB theorycrafting as soon as the PTR is up.

Deleted
    Weeeee! Now i'm happy i have been shafting my resto druid over my priest!

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    It looks incredible good. Wonder if the core Devine Hymn changes for all specs. WTB theorycrafting as soon as the PTR is up.
    The core change [affecting 5targets a tick, up to 20] is currently a pan-spec change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't they just have changed raid design away from big, predictable hits?
    I'm glad that Holy Priest will be viable once again, but this is just a change in order to make it to the next expansion.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Couldn't they just have changed raid design away from big, predictable hits?
    I'm glad that Holy Priest will be viable once again, but this is just a change in order to make it to the next expansion.
    Hey, I get to quote myself. Always a good time:
    Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Blizzard game design is a speeding freight train that starts at the beginning of an expansion and crashes into a titanium wall at the end. They then shuffle through the wreckage, discard the unrecognizable, salvage the salvageable, put it back together, throw some sparklers on it, and rev the engine back up for X.0.
    In essence, no. Once Blizzard sets down a design path, they run with it until it collapses [end of expansion]. In this particular case, the idea of the mid-duration, raid-wide survival CD. Someone on the dev team got onto that track & tossed in some of Doc Brown's "special logs"... too bad the flux capacitor is out of order on the DeLorian.

Anyone else notice that the icon seems to be far more realistic/detailed than other icons?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Anyone else notice that the icon seems to be far more realistic/detailed than other icons?
    Srsly? How?

ummm, look how detailed the face is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    ummm, look how detailed the face is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA issues.

far more realistic/detailed than other icons?

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Hey, I get to quote myself. Always a good time:

In essence, no. Once Blizzard sets down a design path, they run with it until it collapses [end of expansion]. In this particular case, the idea of the mid-duration, raid-wide survival CD. Someone on the dev team got onto that track & tossed in some of Doc Brown's "special logs"... too bad the flux capacitor is out of order on the DeLorian.
    You just made my day, thank you good sir.