Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vass23 View Post
    they need to make the following rogue tier changes.

•2P -- After triggering Tricks of the Trade, your abilities cost 20% less energy for 6 sec. (change to 10 sec)

•4P -- Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 2 sec, Adrenaline Rush by 3 sec, and Vendetta by 9 sec. ( change to 3 sec, 5 sec , 12 sec, respectively)
    Rouges are getting weak set bonuses because the legendary will make them op in both pve and pvp :P.

Deleted
    For arcane i think its Blizzards way of trying to push them away from using 1 button only. In a matter of speaking, i wouldnt want to get into a huge argue about "no mage isnt 1 button"

Deleted
    So hunters got the OP dubble focus thingy, why not give rogues double energy for lets say rupture, offhand attacks and recoup?;p The hunter and shaman 2pc feel so OP compared to rogues 2pc and lots of other 2pc bonusses...

Thank god, they redesigned 4p warrior dps. much better now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Erm still not liking the prot paladin 4 set bonus. DG is nice and all but it does nothing for the paladin only affects the raid.
    The other tank set bonuses improve personal cooldowns to affect the raid as well, Divine Guardian style. It doesn't benefit them personally either. Considering we already have Divine Guardian available, they wouldn't give us a second one with that bonus, and instead, improved what we already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.... we're still non-Discipline Priests huh?

./unloved

The 2 piece is a bit better for we non-Disc Priests, but in all honesty there won't be much healing to be done once we're finished channeling since those damn resto Druids will have taken advantage of our +healing buff we've patiently spent time channeling onto everyone and topped off the raid. Disc Priests can also double dip alot more effectively than we can since they can squirrel away PI for themselves and thus use on demand and can use Hymn as a second raid CD on top. The 4 piece still doesn't seem great for non-Disc Priests. Might make us slightly better at tank healing and allow for Sanctuary to be on the floor at all times but compared to the benefits for Discipline it's laughable.

I'm not entirely convinced that the change to the Shadow 2 piece was necessary, mana isn't an issue unless multi-dotting and should be a trade off anyway. Not being able to use SW: Death for Masochism would allow us to free up 2 extra points which we could then use to access Silence for an actual raid assist.

""•2P -- The duration of your Doomguard and Infernal summons is increased by [20|30] sec and the cooldown of of those spells is reduced by 4 min. (20 for Demonology, 30 for non-Demonology.)""So someone who is a demonologist has less summoned time increase on the most powerful demons that warlocks can summon vs the ones that focues more of attacking the persons soul or actual body?

2P -- Your Arcane Blast has a 100% chance, and your Fireball and Frostbolt spells have a 50% chance to grant Stolen Time, increasing your haste rating by 50 for 30 sec and stacking up to 10 times. When Arcane Power, Combustion, or Icy Veins expires, all stacks of Stolen Time are lost. 4P -- Each stack of Stolen Time also reduces the cooldown of Arcane Power by 7 sec, Combustion by 4 sec, and Icy Veins by 6 sec. Am I just reading this wrong or: 0:0 Cast AP. CD till 1:30(90 seconds) 0:15 AP ends, mage continues to spam AB 0:30(rough) Mage has 10 stacks of Stolen time thus reducing AP CD by 70 seconds. CD only is 60 seconds at this point. So AP is ready again. My head might be tilted sideways right now, but that can't possibly work properly?!

The change to the warlock bonuses made me so happy that I had to create an account here just to tell the world how happy I am. I hope the returned shard mechanic stays with us after this set, because I'm tired of running out on addless fights. (This also helps with times when we need to conserve shards just in case -- like on Atramedes, for a speed boost after a teleport, or for an improved healthstone when we solo-tank shards on Baleroc) Heck, it's even a minor quality of life improvement in dungeons; despite having shadowburn, sometimes we forget to use it, or we use it too soon/late.

the warlock 2nd is that way because demo doomguards do more damage so they need less extra time to get a similar benefit as affliction or destruction

Deleted
    Warrios 4p seems kinda strong!

2 THOUSAND Mastery ...... 2k ..... interesting, veeery interesting

Quote Originally Posted by gade View Post
    Warrios 4p seems kinda strong!
    Which is a nice step up from useless xP
    "And lo, the spaghetti fell from his pockets like a horse off a mountain, in the image and likeness of His Almighty Noodliness."
    - Nessie 3:50

Quote Originally Posted by Madlax View Post
    2P -- Your Arcane Blast has a 100% chance, and your Fireball and Frostbolt spells have a 50% chance to grant Stolen Time, increasing your haste rating by 50 for 30 sec and stacking up to 10 times. When Arcane Power, Combustion, or Icy Veins expires, all stacks of Stolen Time are lost. 4P -- Each stack of Stolen Time also reduces the cooldown of Arcane Power by 7 sec, Combustion by 4 sec, and Icy Veins by 6 sec. Am I just reading this wrong or: 0:0 Cast AP. CD till 1:30(90 seconds) 0:15 AP ends, mage continues to spam AB 0:30(rough) Mage has 10 stacks of Stolen time thus reducing AP CD by 70 seconds. CD only is 60 seconds at this point. So AP is ready again. My head might be tilted sideways right now, but that can't possibly work properly?!
    by logic it would mean 75% arcane power uptime, as arcane power cd starts the count when you activate it does it not?, so every AB you do after that lessens the cooldown by 7 seconds, thinking people prolly have 1.3 second cast times atm.. thats 13 seconds to stack it to 10.. meaning you have 5 sec window without ap and you can ap again? surely 7 seconds cant be right^^

Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    ""•2P -- The duration of your Doomguard and Infernal summons is increased by [20|30] sec and the cooldown of of those spells is reduced by 4 min. (20 for Demonology, 30 for non-Demonology.)""So someone who is a demonologist has less summoned time increase on the most powerful demons that warlocks can summon vs the ones that focues more of attacking the persons soul or actual body?
    demonology doomguards deal far more damage than destruction/affliction doomguards, this is a bonus that's for balance, not for lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    Demo doomguard already lasts 20 seconds longer than affliction or destruction's. Giving it additional time on top of that with the 2pc says "hey, warlocks play demo" Hopefully this change means that the Doomguard doesn't get hit with the nerf bat too hard.

Deleted
    loving the balance druid set bonus changes jklol they're fucking shit, I mean cmon.. 5 sec cd reduction on a 15 sec cd spell that does a tiny bit more dmg than starfire during lunar eclipse gg blizzard seriously give us something good, like a 2k mastery procc or something when we gain eclipse for 10 seconds or something, like ele 2set bonus.

YES! anther set with super buff to arcane and less for fire EVERYONE SAY TNX!

In my opinion though regardless of the fact that demonologys doomguard/inferno are stronger than the affliction/destro ones it should only be fair that demonology have it for the same bonus duration as the other ones due to the fact that they are specced into demonology. It would only make sense that a warlock that has studied further into the dark arts of demonology would get to have the gate from the twisting nether for the doomguard/inferno into this realm.

15+ Year Old Account
    About healer Priests bonuses (Holy in particular):

These are no better than the last bonuses, and I'll explain why; Divine Hymn will be very powerful and it is a 10s (unhasted) channeled spell. To have 13s reduced mana cost after a Hymn cast, the AoE have to be so incredibly heavy and looong, in many/most of the encounters, for us to gain full benefit from this, wich I highly doubt.

The same thing goes for Sanctuary going from 18s (wich is already very long!) to 22'ish seconds duration. Stack up in a small spot for 20+seconds requirement for this bonus to be any effective, wich I highly doubt will be the case in many fights (atleast I hope we can get away from this "stack at 1 point" tactics, wich are getting terribly boring).

Another question is; Do disc need this amount of mana savings?? Really...?