Poll: weeds or breaking bad

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[TV] Weeds or Breaking Bad

what do you prefer

weeds came first and was at first said to be better than breaking bad but eventually breaking bad got more attention and is now one of the most popular tv shows on air.

but what do you prefer they are similar but different and both are very entertaining

my vote goes to breaking bad its much more dramatic and still quite funny

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't pick one as better than the other, they both have told a great story from start to finish.

Watched both.. well just started breaking bad and love it.. watching season finally, tonight of weeds. Cant wait to watch dexter

Deleted
    the acting is better in breaking bad too its harder to play serious roles that say funny things occasionally.but weeds is more slapstick and thats easier to write and act

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Watched both.. well just started breaking bad and love it.. watching season finally, tonight of weeds. Cant wait to watch dexter
    The first episode of the new season of Dexter is already available o torrent sites, they will release the second episode early also.

Deleted
    think dexter is out in a few hours in america its almost 9 there isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Cant wait to watch dexter
    I actually watched the leaked version of the new seasons premiere a few days back.. Its hard not to say something to get you even more hyped about it that doesnt spoil it but I'll just say its very good and the plot looks to be leading towards another amazing season
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliekcookies View Post
    WoW is like heroine among MMORPGs. Once you're hooked, it's an addiction. You can't go back to anything weaker.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilic View Post
    I actually watched the leaked version of the new seasons premiere a few days back.. Its hard not to say something to get you even more hyped about it that doesnt spoil it but I'll just say its very good and the plot looks to be leading towards another amazing season
    Very true, it was in my top 5 favorite episodes.

Deleted
    Breaking Bad. By far. Weeds was pretty good too, though.

Breaking Bad, I lost interest in Weeds and quit caring about it.

Weeds is more comical, light-hearted, etc.
    BB is serious, dark, and dramatic.
    It's apples and oranges.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really are pretty different shows. I would say Breaking Bad is a better series, but I enjoy Weeds more. If that makes any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen any of Breaking Bad but I love Weeds. The damn theme song stays stuck in my head though and my wife punches me when I walk around the house singing it, lol. I do gotta say though I love Dexter more than weeds, my new favorite show in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little boxes, little boxes :P love that tune aswell. however i find breaking bad more enjoyable, not to say i dont enjoy weeds, but if i HAD to choose ONLY ONE to watch for the rest of my life, it would be Breaking Bad, because its got me hooked atm, and im getting frustrated with how Nancy and her kids keep ending up in a cluster f**k of trouble because of silly mistakes, but that's drama i guess. My favourite time in weeds was with Conrad and setting up the grow house.

Breaking Bad, hands down

15+ Year Old Account
    I only watched one season of Weeds. Haven't kept up with it at all.

I'm loving Breaking Bad though. Watching it every Sunday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even though i watch both i'm not sure, not much happens in either of them tbh. Breaking bads story plays out quite slowly, while weeds just doesn't really have a story at all. I do like them both but tbh i probs prefer to watch weeds first due to it only being 20 mins.

I haven't finished watching all of Weeds, but I'm just about done with the first season... That being said, I voted for Breaking Bad, I just got caught up last night, and I must say, that show is enthralling.

I think that Breaking Bad has better actors and a better storyline than Weeds, but I like them both equally. I tend to prefer comedy shows rather than dramas (except for Dexter. That's probably my favorite show), but Breaking Bad is very good. I voted Weeds since I've known about it longer and I really enjoy the humor. It's a tough question though, for me anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weeds is far better than your average show, but it's not in the same league as Breaking Bad.