Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss a lot of 'for me' or 'in my opinion' in your post. Because I can tell you it's not a fact, it's something subjective. A lot of people are not bored.
    And to inform/educate you a bit more; there has been plenty of new blood added to the team. Because some of the original team moved onto Titan.
    Plenty of new stuff and mechanics are being added with every release. before Firelands you never had a fight with mechanics like on Shannox, Rhyolith or Bethtilac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perished View Post
    You dont fix something that isnt broken
    Retarded in this context. There is nothing wrong with improving a game. Or anything else for that matter. Can you imagine what the world would look like if everyone would say "you don't fix something that isn't broken" like a sheep whenever someone tries to improve or change something? You wouldn't even be able to post that.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to return to the game, despite becoming bored with it in the past various times. I tried botting, multiboxing, and even playing normally. I guess I'm trying again because I'm bored with all my other games at the moment (I finished GoW3 recently). *sigh* :S