Thread: [TV] X-Factor

[TV] X-Factor

Anyone else notice Simon giving the middle finger to some contestants? It's rather funny the way he does it.

From all the reality shows/contests, Simon Cowell is SIMPLY the best, I just cant get enough of him

Oh man i love this show, shame he wasn't on the UK one for auditions.

I just love seeing the people fail, there family's and friends are really mean for not telling them they are that bad >.<

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's intentionally. I've noticed on American Idol that he often rests with his hand in such a way that it looks like he's flicking people off.

As for X-Factor, I deleted it right off my DVR without watching it. I'm not even going to give it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    I don't think it's intentionally. I've noticed on American Idol that he often rests with his hand in such a way that it looks like he's flicking people off.

As for X-Factor, I deleted it right off my DVR without watching it. I'm not even going to give it a chance.
    Why's that?

Ive watched a few seasons of the UK X-Factor and find it to be a HUGELY superior format to the american talent search shows. What I mean is that so often when I watch say american Idol im sitting there hemmign and hawing at the simple fact that these kids NEED a mentor someone who's getting down and dirty in the trenches trying to make them the best they can be not a judge and a couple experts to help them work out a few kinks.

The contestants on X Factor grow so much more than they do on say AI. I hope that if you like talent search/singing shows you give it a shot.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know I saw one episode and could barely sit through it..

It's like how American Idol highlights the occasional bad singer while celebrating the god ones, this show highlights the occasional good singer and spends the rest of it's time trying to make kids cry.