Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    How many do you?
    I have three, thank you.

you people dont read do you? at the bottom it says "[Editor's note: The above is clearly a work of satire, most obviously denoted by its support of a 46-year-old man who choked a 13-year-old child – that sort of gives it away – but also thanks to comedic cues like "Choke-a-Cola." While it may not have hit the comedic high-water mark of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, we won't stop working until we get there. – C.G.] " now i will tell you what satire means "Satire - The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues." read it all before you read too much into it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Or, if you're mature enough by the time you're older you'll realise that you were hit for a reason.
    No, I was hit when I was a child and there is no reason other than a parent being angry and having no idea how to control a child other than beating it.

<Sigh> I'm finished with this thread. It's like arguing about christianity, the opposing side will never listen to whatever evidence or reasoning you give them. Cya

Quote Originally Posted by D3CAP174710N View Post
    you people don't read do you?
    We're capable of reading and have seen that posted and reposted. The fact remains we are still having a conversation about this type of thing occurring. Please try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    And how would you argue this man stop this child's behavior from affecting others? Even if he were to ignore this kids insults, this kid would continue to insult others, and perhaps someone who was more sensitive than this guy, but instead of tracking him down, committed suicide over this kid who shouldn't have even been playing the game to begin with.

How many times are we going to go through this? No one should be crazy enough to take a child's life over a video game, and neither should it have come to the conclusion that it did and that guy went to that kid's house. But there are some people who do far worse over the internet who really go out of their way to hurt people's emotions, just to be a form of entertainment. Its these kind of people I have no sympathy for, its these kind of people that I could care less if they burned in hell for all eternity. People should never be harmful towards others, words do hurt more than some would like to think. Just because it doesn't affect one person does not mean it affects everyone the same way.

While you may feel it was unnecessary to go out and harm this kid (which I can agree, even though I hate that sort of behavior with a passion), not everyone will tolerate the actions of others in the same way. And I for one, will not tolerate your bereavement of others by telling them, in the same fashion as this kid, that they are horrible people because they have an opinion on this matter different than yours. And you have just rejected your own argument by attempting at making others become riled by your own insult at them.

If words mean nothing over the internet, why are you trying to belittle others by making them sound inferior to you?
    I'm sorry to see that you feel that way, it really isn't my intention. It won't make me say that I feel like it's a viable way of raising your child because I don't believe so. Also I can only raise my own children I can not raise yours. I don't want my children to be vigilantes taking out other peoples poorly raised ones.

I gaurantee the kid deserved it

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL@CoD players

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    <Sigh> I'm finished with this thread. It's like arguing about christianity, the opposing side will never listen to whatever evidence or reasoning you give them. Cya
    I am listening to you, but as of the last post I can't see any counter argument. I'm not going to agree with you but I am happy to listen to your reason why you think I'm wrong in my last assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to end it here. Not really sure what else can be said that hasn't already. People are starting to get angry and that is not the purpose of a discussion.