View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have every season on dvd. im enjoying the current season so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it! Just finished season 6 on 1channel.ch. Best site ever and it's with good quality if you watch the putlocker one.

EPIC

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody watching the new season?

It looks like we might "meet" the mother at the end of the season. I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I believe the last scene in the last episode was Ted sitting on a bench at (or going to/from) Barney's wedding. So, we could also see his wedding being the finale. Which means, the wedding we saw two seasons ago. My stance hasn't changed on this. I don't like how they've teased the past couple seasons. We know Robin is the bride, show the damn thing already.

I couldn't get past the third episode of season 1. Haven't bothered with the show since then.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

i like the show but i'm annoyed that they're pushing barney and robin together. it's just an awkward looking couple. he was far more compatible with quinn.

The show has it's moments, but it's just not very funny to me. Different strokes for different folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great show.

Deleted
    I really think this show is starting to loose its thing. I hope it will end soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I really think this show is starting to loose its thing. I hope it will end soon!
    I completely agree. To me it started going downhill when Barney and Robin were dating. I'm not saying that is what ruined the show, but that was the start of the decline to me. It's still enjoyable, and I'll still watch it, but I'm not looking forwards to new episodes like I used to. I guess it's hard to keep this stuff interesting for so long. I have the same feeling about Big Bang Theory. It has started to lose it's flare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    I completely agree. To me it started going downhill when Barney and Robin were dating. I'm not saying that is what ruined the show, but that was the start of the decline to me. It's still enjoyable, and I'll still watch it, but I'm not looking forwards to new episodes like I used to. I guess it's hard to keep this stuff interesting for so long. I have the same feeling about Big Bang Theory. It has started to lose it's flare.
    That's exactly when it started to go down hill. Even though Ted is technically the main character, this show would be absolutely nothing without barney. When barney started dating robin and even the stripper chick (Can't remember her name) we weren't getting his hilarious single side. All of his ridiculous pick up lines/acts and made up rules(or codes, I don't remember what he calls them) were one of the main things that made the show so funny.

For the current episodes; like Everything Nice said, who the mother is really doesn't matter.... But the whole point of the show is Ted telling stories to his kids of how he met their mother, so once they do show the mother that's pretty much the end of the show. But they keep hinting at it and it's getting really annoying, I feel like they are dragging the show along when it should have ended last season after that wedding.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Yeah, I miss single-Barney :/

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode was good. However:

Victoria dumped her fiance at the altar for Ted. Then convinced him to let said fiance live with them for awhile. The new episode turns her into a major bitch. She demands that Ted stop being friends with Robin, a girl he dated years ago. So, she gets to live with the guy she was seconds away from marrying, but he's not allowed to hang out with a girl he used to date. Great. Gotta love double standards.

Also, where have I heard that story from before? Oh yeah, Friends, when Emily did the same to Ross. But at least in that case, he said Rachel's name at the altar.

It's ok. The show reminds me terribly of Friends, which paled in comparison to Seinfeld.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I feel the same, it's losing it's shine and even 90% of the Barney stuff is old now. It's still a good show but as before I couldn't wait for the next episode I really don't care if I miss it anymore, I wouldn't mind missing the lot and just seeing who the mum is at the end tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like this show and own all the seasons. However. Its time for it to end.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX??

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling this is the last season of HIMYM. If anything else the maths says so. He is talking about his adventures in 2030. The kids look to be ~15, 16. 2030-16=2014-9months and we are in 2013. So he has to meet the mom soon because you dont go and have kids on first date.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    I have a feeling this is the last season of HIMYM. If anything else the maths says so. He is talking about his adventures in 2030. The kids look to be ~15, 16. 2030-16=2014-9months and we are in 2013. So he has to meet the mom soon because you dont go and have kids on first date.
    What? his kids are 15ish, he is telling the story in 2030, they were born 2015.

Its 2012
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think there's at least one more season guaranteed. Besides, the show doesn't have to end when WE meet the mother. Which is likely what will happen at the end of this season. The story will probably continue up until the point they get married.

At this point, I think it'd be funny if they never show the mother's face. Like have him meet her a few episodes before the finale, but never show her, just him telling the gang about her. Then in the finale, have it end with them at the isle saying "I do" and when he lifts the veil to kiss her, cut to black. BRB, calling Carter Bays and Craig Thomas

Deleted
    didnt they have the show where he then showed how it was 2 years later, and he is holding his baby? that gives a clue about how many more season there are to come. I liked the last one. For the first time in a long time i can´t wait for the next one