View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    HIMYM was the 1st show I started watching online from the US 7 years ago so I keep on watching even though it's gotten much worse ovee the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    It annoys me a lot the fact that we'll never get to find out how he met their mother.
    It has already been mentioned that season 8 will be the last one. Now according to my knowledge they've had the who is the mother scene done ever since mid season 2. The one where he says it to the kids so not only has it been decided for years but we certainly will know.

Source: interview I cba to look up on my iPhone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    HIMYM was the 1st show I started watching online from the US 7 years ago so I keep on watching even though it's gotten much worse ovee the years.It has already been mentioned that season 8 will be the last one. Now according to my knowledge they've had the who is the mother scene done ever since mid season 2. The one where he says it to the kids so not only has it been decided for years but we certainly will know.

Source: interview I cba to look up on my iPhone.
    Do you know if season 8 is out yet? I've downloaded 1-5 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ichkommenaus View Post
    Do you know if season 8 is out yet? I've downloaded 1-5 now.
    Season 7 is the current season, so 8 will be next year.

OT: I've been watching the show for around 4 years and I find it hilarious! Check them behind the scenes they really have a connection in between and are really playing well.

If you have watched the episodes with focus and/or watched them recently, you immediately think of the events in the episodes when you see something related in real life. I sometimes end up smiling on my own because the show comes to my mind
    Last edited by Shadock; 2011-09-30 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Anyone who doesn't watch it, you really should... It's usually on E4 about 12-2am if you're English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check this one too. An awesome Barney video, just like the other hundreds of them out there

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Deleted
    after season 3 its just hard to watch it was so good and now its like the biggest trying to hard fail on tv you laugh now and again and i watch it as it comes out but really it makes me feel dead inside

HIMYM... I don't find it funny.

I like having it on in the background at the lowest volume I can put the tv while still being audible while I'm working, but watching it just makes me feel dumber. The jokes aren't even jokes most of the time, and the social commentary is overrated.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

i find it awesome.. seen all episodes, best show ever.. nuff said

10+ Year Old Account
    the jokes are very hit and miss for me.. it defiently has some lines and even whole episodes that are just fantastic, but alot of the time there are very lame attempts at jokes that just make me cringe.. like the "bang, bang, bangity bang.." that was so lame, yet they pushed that joke so hard...

Really overatted show. Almost as overrated as family guy

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    Same as STyLnk. I really dont understand why people find this show funny. Its the most lame humor ive ever seen.
    Something tells me you find the Office absolutely hilarious. Other people find both amazingly comedic. Myself? I hate the Office with a passion and love How I Met Your Mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously how many times are you going to link that vid...good god lol, we get it you like that clip.

Plus bad clip to try to get someone into that show

OT Never cared for it past season 4. Dr. Who is all I need sadly.

Meh. Really not my thing. It's way too corny.

Gave it a shot a while back, couldn't get past episode 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I really don't understand how anyone can find HIMYM funny, I'd say more, but I don't wanna be "that" guy. Different strokes for different for different folks I guess.

This show is amazing, I love the cast and the storyline. I can't wait 'til we finally see Ted's wife, and Barney about to get married this season? Awesome
    My only issue with the show isn't really an issue with the show itself! So it doesn't matter, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ichkommenaus View Post
    I must admit though, the guy who plays barney seems to be the reason why the show is still going. Without him it wouldn't be funny at all.
    Marshall is pretty funny too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Hate it. Terribly unfunny. The only actor I find even remotely entertaining is Neil Patrick Harris. But I guess it's just not my taste in comedy.
    because the simpsons are hilarious.. OT:yeah i like it but still my favourite sitcom remains ''married with children''

Pretty much the only sitcom i watch and the only one i've found watchable in years. Season 6 was pretty much the lowest point for the serie so far, but season 7 is off to a great start.
    I'm pretty sure Barney Stintson will go down in the big book of classic tv characters at some point, NPH is legendary
    And i'm pretty sure Ted Mosby will go down in the big book of worst tv characters in the end. Worst "lead" in a sitcom, ever.

And dont say that season 8 wil be the end so soon, if the ratings are there, it can easily get signed for more episodes. (even thought i think they should go all out and wrap it up this year).

On another note, New Girl looks good

Deleted
    It´s great, up to season 6 it was great, sure season 7 has only had 3 episodes, but it just doesn´t feel the same.

I'm pretty sure they said we're getting close to meeting the mother, finally. Like, this season maybe? Or next? I'm not sure when, but the creators also said there can and will be more after the mother comes in and they get married, or whatever. And Robin isn't the mother, so I really don't want another Robin/Ted relationship, those are so boring! It will last for like 4 or 5 episodes, then someone does something stupid or says they're moving, then Ted goes 6 months without dating and that ruins the whole "mom" thing.
    I watch it because it's great, and I did like season 6, even though I don't remember most of it. I like this season, too. Good show, good writing, a little drawn out. At a certain point, I just want the mom to come into the picture, I totally expected what's her face to be it, but nope. (What's her face = chick from House. Can't remember her name right now.)