View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drulis View Post
    didnt they have the show where he then showed how it was 2 years later, and he is holding his baby? that gives a clue about how many more season there are to come. I liked the last one. For the first time in a long time i can´t wait for the next one
    I dont think it was two years, but it was how many ever years appart the do the "watch all the star wars" thing I thought i was like 3 or 4 years, but that was a season or two ago right?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    At this point, I think it'd be funny if they never show the mother's face. Like have him meet her a few episodes before the finale, but never show her, just him telling the gang about her. Then in the finale, have it end with them at the isle saying "I do" and when he lifts the veil to kiss her, cut to black. BRB, calling Carter Bays and Craig Thomas
    Don't you f***ing dare! Been following the show since it's inception, and I will not accept anything less than seeing her face!

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode, two parter:

I think I cried a little when Barney was narrating "The Robin". Especially at the part where he says "burn the Playbook, and actually burn it. You won't need it anymore". That's one of those moments where all that work developing a character like that pays off. It was such a great moment.

I kind of saw it coming though. When Barney even started dating Patrice, I knew something was up. I didn't expect it to be that elaborate though. Well done. However, that last shot of ted looking out the window... Something tells me he's gonna be mulling over Robin for a while.

The show is just getting better and better for each new episode!

Deleted
    Agreed. Episode last night was easily one of the best of entire show. Almost moved me in the end when at 'Step 16: Hope she says yes' and Ted looking through the window.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Barney is a super human now it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new double episode was fantastic. One of the best of the series, definitely. The last 10 minutes were just perfect. It’s a damn shame this is the last season, best sitcom since Friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    The new double episode was fantastic. One of the best of the series, definitely. The last 10 minutes were just perfect. It’s a damn shame this is the last season, best sitcom since Friends.
    It's not the last season. I believe they have already signed on for one more (but that will likely be the end).

There'll be another season, there isn't enough time between now (i.e. january when the next episode will air) and May to hook Ted up. He'll probably meet her at the wedding at the end of the season.

Is tonight the season/series finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Is tonight the season/series finale?
    Negative. At the very least, I know Geddy Lee is in the February 4th episode, and I think there's still a couple episodes after that in this season.
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

Isn't the season due to run until the last week of May?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Isn't the season due to run until the last week of May?
    Probably. Today will make...14?...episodes, and there's 23-26 in the season. Far as I know, they aren't running it short, and if they did, it'd be a half season, and it's not.

Deleted
    I guess last nights episode proves the Barney's half-sister theory was just a red herring. Too bad since she fit the into the mother theory perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    I guess last nights episode proves the Barney's half-sister theory was just a red herring. Too bad since she fit the into the mother theory perfectly.
    I completely forgot about her. Oh well. We'll see the mom eventually this season. Well, technically, we saw part of her already, but you know.

Today's episode wasn't really story-driven, so not much to say. Amusing at least, but not the best in the season so far.

So we have so far seen an ankle and an elbow. Does somebody at CBS have a strange fetish they need to tell somebody about?

Deleted
    Argh, gonna have to wait until season 9 until the mother appears I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    Argh, gonna have to wait until season 9 until the mother appears I guess
    My money is on the last ten seconds of the season being her walking up to Ted, shaking his hand, thanking him for getting her the gig and introducing herself. Then cut to credits.

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as it shows what she looks like i'm fine with it, if it's just a body part again i'm stopping watching, cba anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don’t get why people want to rush to the end of the series. I really enjoy the show as it is, the latest episode was one of the best in seasons.