View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: How I Met Your Mother

Absolutely love this show, loved the episode where Barney does the musical about suits, "What happens if world peace was in reach...", "Wait wait wait, cmon Lilly - be serious"

Probably best show ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Lìght
    Absolutely love this show, loved the episode where Barney does the musical about suits, "What happens if world peace was in reach...", "Wait wait wait, cmon Lilly - be serious"

hahah yeah! that episode was just pure win in every cenarion!
    I SURVIVED THE 2010 TOPIC: CELESTIAL STEED AND LIL'XT TO BE SOLD IN THE BLIZZARD STORE

So any ideas on who the mother could be? Its great when all your uni mates come in the day after an episiode and spend hours where we should be learning discussing what happened the night before in HIMYM and other shows

I still have my money on one of his exs you see in series one, though not sure which one!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Its LEGENDARY!

Tanking Suit Up! ;D

Deleted

This show must be one of the most intelligent comicshow on air. Everything is so well planned and performed. The humor is so perfect and I love it!

Whenever I'm sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

My favourite programme at the moment! :-X :-X :-*

Bing bang Theory
    How i met your mother

Are my two cents! especialy the first one

Never watched the show, but someone posted this clip a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf4qTxALRKU

aah yeah "Blabla" girl! so frking awesome episode! xD

watch it! ( season 3 episode 5 )
    I SURVIVED THE 2010 TOPIC: CELESTIAL STEED AND LIL'XT TO BE SOLD IN THE BLIZZARD STORE

Go watch the absolutely newest episode.

I said a bang bang abangedibang I said a bang bang bang bang abangedibang.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yeno
    Go watch the absolutely newest episode.

I said a bang bang abangedibang I said a bang bang bang bang abangedibang.
    I said a bang bang bang abangedibang I said a bang bang bang abangedibang!

Win on this episode!

New favorite show this past year. Its my default watch now, when nothing else is on tv or dvr thats good. On 3rd time thru first four seasons dvds.

Luve it... The flow of the story is just right and I really enjoy it, especially with future and past references all the time, makes the ones follow the series understanding the jokes mutch more.

As far as the season goes I really don't want it to end up like Scrubs (wich also is a great show)
    They are now in the 9:th season and it's pretty bad. Some jokes are good but other than that.... bleh.
    It had a good endning in 8:th so I'm hoping that HIMYM will last like max 2 more seasons and then end with Teds wedding or like the birth of his children. And then Barney ends it with a legendary quote.
    Happy troll since 2005

15+ Year Old Account

Awesome show. It's been going for almost 5 full episodes now and it hasn't gotten any worse at all. I for one am hoping that Ted doesn't meet his wife for some time yet
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother is a must watch for every one as the show takes us to the old days of happiness and helps in relieving us from day to day tensions. All the characters and events depicted are very close to our own life. ...**

Quote Originally Posted by agelos View Post
    Bing bang Theory
    How i met your mother

Are my two cents! especialy the first one
    The best night for TV as a whole. Chuck, Heroes, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, 2.5 Men, Monday Night Football. Sucks when you hate Mondays but you look forward to them more than anything.

[TV] How i met your mother!

Hey, i just started looking at HIMYM 2 weeks ago and im at S4 now , and i really love the show, i got a problem, in the first episode of S4 called "Do i know you", i would really like the soundtrack or name of song that plays when barney talks about bimbos near the end of the episode, im really in love with it and i really want to hear the rest

Peace, Koota.

Don't have all the seasons on this computer so I can't check it out myself, but I can give you a tip.

Listen to the lyrics of the song and then take a line or smth from the song and google it with "lyrics" in the end.

like. "Blabla bla blablabla blabla bla bla lyrics".