Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It depends.. I need to know what companions SI will have, because all I know is we have Khem'val and that is monstrous

I won't do it. I was never a fan of romances in video games, especially Bioware romances. I know that's contradictory to most people's opinions, but I can't stand Bioware's romances. It's probably because they have nothing to do with the plot, so it feel very out of place to me. Besides, an agent of the Empire can't be caught talking dirty on the job, can he?
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    I won't do it. I was never a fan of romances in video games, especially Bioware romances. I know that's contradictory to most people's opinions, but I can't stand Bioware's romances. It's probably because they have nothing to do with the plot, so it feel very out of place to me. Besides, an agent of the Empire can't be caught talking dirty on the job, can he?
    agents are actually James bond lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I know Bioware mentioned that they said romance will lead to darkside points since the Jedi Council forbids it and all that stuff. But that restrictive way of thinking is what caused them to slip up when Palpatine decided to royally screw over the Republic. Yes, this is centuries before those events but it's still relevant. As for me, I'm gonna be pullin' a Bindo.

As Jolee Bindo once said:

"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save, not condemn you."

I'm gonna try my hardest to be lightside and romance. At least for my JK, lol.

How about you?
    My Jedi Consular will be with you on this one, Ryuji. Given how I normally played KotOR and found it hard to do any darkside options, I probably won't be hurting too much from the few darkside points that should be associated with falling in love with a companion. *chuckles*

If there are non companion options though, that'll be questionable. We'll see.

I won't and can't do it. It just feels creepy romancing an NPC---even for the sake of RP. I much rather prefer romancing a player when it comes to RP.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be playing a female commando and will romance the males till it's at the point of being really good friends then when same sex is allowed I'll get them jealous as I make out with my female companions.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    I'll be playing a female commando and will romance the males till it's at the point of being really good friends then when same sex is allowed I'll get them jealous as I make out with my female companions.
    Stay classy.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

My female SI's waiting for same sex romance. Gonna get some tail on male Agent, though.

Deleted
    I would like to make a lesbian relationship. I will be playing towards the lightside of her.

I'll be banging any female with a hole, as a girl trooper... Is that bad

I would bring her somewhere...on a planet.....in the mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    I'll be banging any female with a hole, as a girl trooper... Is that bad
    trooper "cannon" spec? XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    I would bring her somewhere...on a planet.....in the mountains
    want to put a "thats what he said" comment but ill replace he with the word Thorim

personally, im not sure if i will fully do romances, if it opends up new quests then sure why not, but if its like Mass effect 2 were you have to complete their given quest line to get a item reward or unlocks a special ability like in ME2

i may not go fully into the romancing i may do it to see, ill have to see when i get there
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be seriously considering lightside romance on my Jedi. The one thing I think about again and again is Luke's line in the movies, "I am a Jedi, like my father before me." In the current lore, that's not going to be a line you hear a lot, what with younglings (I hate the term) being taken from their homes and not knowing their parents. I've always like that line from Luke and though that a family tradition of Jedi knighthood would be something to be proud of and younger Jedi could look to their elders for guidance. But, that aside, I'll probably go romance with my knight

Pretty sure all Jedi romance is a dark side option (although you can obviously still romance as a mostly light side Jedi).

im going jedi knight and try to pursue romance as hard as possible while still keeping the light side status.

I think npc loving is a dark side action for Jedi but the companion i dont know, maybe its a Annakin/Padme kinda thing...but WOOOPS look how that turns out lol.

I never normally make female avi's but in this they look pretty damn attractive say compared to WoW females,and i have no problems hitting on a man makes me laugh

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't, no SGR at launch, maybe once they're implemented i will see how horribly they are written.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a female toon, and no girl on girl options, she'll stay cold-hearted.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Well my main or at least first character is going to be a male smuggler so I'll be getting into the romance story lines. I doubt he will get dark side points for his romantic escapades like his Jedi friends.

I don't know what sex I want to play. I usually make both male and female toons. They'll likely all have different sexualities too.