10+ Year Old Account

Self target macro or mouse over!

Hey guys here's a quick one! Is it possible to make a macro say flash heal that would heal me when nothing has a mouse over and heal your maouse over target? i got this...

#showtooltip Flash of Light
    /cast [target=mouseover] Flash of Light

It would be awesome in bgs not have to hover my own player frame so i can heal myself! I`ve tryed the heal yourself function on the game options but that has no effect! Thanks for the help!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists] Flash of Light; Fash of Light
    The above will FoL on your mouseover, and if you don't have a mouseover it will do it on your current target.

Will edit in a sec when I can think of how to do exactly what you want. /sleepy.

Edit: People below got it.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-10-01 at 10:22 PM.

Assuming you have self-cast enabled (I can't imagine anyone without it): /cast [target=mouseover, help] Flash of Light; Flash of Light

However, this will also cast Flash of Light on your target if one is selected and you're not mousing over anything. If you exclusively wanted to only heal yourself no matter what while nothing was moused over, then it'd look like: /cast [target=mouseover, help] Flash of Light; [target=player] Flash of Light

From this you should be able to get the idea of what's going on to modify it how you want.

/cast [@mouseover,exists,noharm][] Flash of Light

heals mouseover, if exits, and is friendly. if you have no mouseover, it will heal your current target. if none is selected, it will heal you.

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip Flash of Light
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists][] Flash of Light

This will target your current mouseover, your target if you have one, or yourself if you're targetting an enemy or nobody at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG you guys are awesome! That worked like a charm! Now ill upgrade my pvp performance about 100%! Thanks again for all the help!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

Deleted
    Don't mouseover in arena btw. Make macros for everyone in your team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Don't mouseover in arena btw. Make macros for everyone in your team.
    This, or keybind target arena1, arena2, arena3.