Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hmmm... Im not very good at RP stuff :P i can try but i can tell you what im going to be!!

Syllis Zabrak Sith Assassin. Abused then abanded as a child. He trusts no one but himself, Exterminating anyone who stands in his path. He has no goals or friends. He just wants revenge for the pain he has suffered. Working alone, Killing people he is payed to. Keeping himself alive and hidden is all he cares for.

Names Blitzkrieg

Republic trooper. I am here to kill imps and Sith for the damage and destruction of my home Alderaan. I was only 10 when the Empire came I had a family, friends and a beautiful place to call home. They came and razed my town, my mom and dad (smuggler and trooper) both sent me to the Capital to stay with grandparents while they fought the Empire.

I never saw them again.....I still remember the 5th day when I finally gave up hope. I looked to the stars and a bright white/blue star flashed by, it stilled my empty heart and t that moment I knew where my heart yearned to be. My grandparents fought with my decision on my 18th birthday when the Republic recruiter came to my home and lead me to his ship bound for Ord Mantell.

I trained for 12 years learning to master rifles and assault cannons, I wanted to be the deadliest trooper the Imps ever met; to strike fear into even the most battle hardened Sith Lords. Close combat was never my cup of tea I learned the skills but for me it was always a grenade to the gut with a heavy mortar assault to drive my enemies into the ground, to let their blood feed the earth that they fell upon.

TODAY my chance has FINALLY arrived. 12 years of training has brought me to this point. I have received orders to meet up with the famous Havoc Squad, the most battle hardened Republic unit. Today I will get my chance to crush the Empire and their sadistic Sith cronies to ash and blood. My time to AVENGE my parents my kinsmen and my planet of Alderaan has come.

FOR MY BROTHERS

FOR MY FAMILY

FOR FREEDOM

FOOOOORRRR THE REPUBLIC OOOHHHHRAAAAAHHHHHHH

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 08:41 PM ----------

Names DeadorAlive

Bounty Hunter up for sale. I dont care for how you want your target just as long as i get my credits.

YOu want to know about me huh... well not much to tell really, parents were both empty of heart and worked for the Empire. My dad wad a Sith Warrior, my mother a Imperial Agent. Their love for the Destruction of the Republic showed no bounds, they traveled the galaxy as a team hunting Jedi and any other targets of opportunity to destroy the Republic. Over years they developed a relationship and together had me. My mother never told my father that I even existed. She told me that she had borken off the team that they had for various reasons but all the while she never told him that she was pregnant with me.

Eventually she moved to Hutta to train new and up-n-coming Imp Agents to work for the empire, while my dad continued his hunt for Jedi. While on Hutta i gained a passion for blasters and how to kill fast and on the fly with them. My mom seeing my skill helped me develop them further until i was noticed by a Bounty Hunter named Beldan. He told me bout this Great Hunt thing going on and that I should be a good runner in this tourney. I at first declined his offer not really interested in the BH trade. But while out killing some Evocii my father had found out he had a son and came to "claim" me for my right to train as a Sith. My mother refused to let me go so he killed her, "RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME"... said "use that anger to fuel your passion for the Force". He slaved me to try to bring out my anger and Force powers, but after a ffew weeks he was gone and a note was all that was left. it read

Son...
    You are a pathetic retch of a Sith, you not a bit of Force energy in you. I cant believe the amount of energy went into finding you, killing the woman i ACTUALLY loved; so I could use that anger to burn a fire in you that would eventually bring you to Korriban to train to be a Sith like your father. You are no son of mine I have no connection to you now that your mother is dead. Know this, it is only the fact that you are my son that you live, if you were just another acolyte you would not be alive to read this. You are not my son, you have no father. live your days and pray that no other learns of your connection to me and through me to the Force, no Sith will be as forgiving as I was. Live long son you have been given a second chance do not waste it.

SO yea I went to work for a Hutt and earn my trade as a Bounty Hunter. I made a very lucrative living for myself. Made some good connections to get the right bounties, the best credits. after a few years I returned to Beldan and took up his offer for the Great Hunt. Only in the Hunt would I be able to get off this mudball of a planet. I wanted REVENGE, to Kill my father like he killed my mother, but to do so i needed a ship and sponsor for the Hunt.

So here i am working for Beldan to get my spot in the Hunt.

I am DeadorAlive you got the credits I got your bounty. I prefer dead targets, i get more enjoyment from watching them squeal and grovel for their life

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 08:49 PM ----------

NICE background Zara

I could really feel what your character has lived through

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    ---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 08:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]NICE background Zara

I could really feel what your character has lived through
    Thanks! I was actually thinking about trying to make it as little mary-sue as I could, though a "RP character reviewer" on the official forums said that I was a bit nebulous with some minor details.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, my name is Stephonapolis the '70s/'80s dubsteppin' Sniper!

Species: Human with pale white skin and a super thick 'stache and fro.
    Nick name: WUBmancommeth
    Catch Phrase: I'm-a bring sexy back! (I say this while sliding a sideways "peace sign" across my right eye kind of like this: http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content...in-460x345.jpg)

Mission statement: I will put a laser bullet in your skull while I bring back the rockin' smooth beats of the '70s and '80s in dubstep form!

Here's some samples (still a work in progress): "WUBWUB-WUB-WUBWUBWUBWUB-WUBWUB-WUBWUBWUB-WUB-BOOM, HEADSHOT!" and "NIGHT FEVER, NIGHT FEVER! WE KNOW HOW TO SHOW IT! WUBWUBWUB-WUB-WUBWUBWUB-WUB-AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST-WUBWUB!"

I'm going to have a good time playing this guy.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Name: Sesto
    Class: Sith Inquisitor AC: Sorcerer
    Alignment: Light (or good, w/e)

Born on (unknown planet, not too good with Star Wars planets, some farming planet). Grew up on a farm, finds out his parents are going to sell him into slavery, sneaks onto a smugglers ship and jumps the planet. When the ship lands on Coruscant, he sneaks off. Ends up living in the slums of Coruscant (albeit barely), until a Jedi Master finds him and sees his power with the force.

While training under his master, he grows close to a fellow padawan named Charal. Once they become older, their relationship grows. Both Sesto's master and Charal's master see this. Sesto's master tries to separate them by taking Sesto to various planets in the galaxy, for various reasons. In between these missions Sesto and Charal spend as must time as possible with each other. They are given various warnings, however they are mostly subtle. They end up being caught togther by a couple of Jedi Knights, and are ordered to go to the council for punishment. They do not co-operate, in fear of what they might do. In the end, it ends up becoming violent, and the Jedi Knights are killed. However, Charal also dies.

Sesto flees, and makes his way to Nar Shadarr. Regret constantly fills his mind. He survives his time on Nar Shaddar by gambling, and using his Jedi Mind tricks to steal from the already rich. He does not do this excessively though, only does it to the minimal amount so he can survive. However, when the sith return, he starts to hear stories about the powers of the dark side. Legends of how powerful the darkside truly is.

This is when he heads to Korriban. When he gets there, he goes to the Sith Temple. He pledges himself to the Sith when he is there. However, various Sith see him as weak, as he once was a Jedi. He kills all those who deny him his wishes, until a Sith Lord comes. The sith lord offers a test, in which he is brought to a room to torture some Jedi Captives. Despite the regret that is inside him, he does what he is told, and is accepted.

Now, during the time of SWTOR, he is constantly doing anything he can to learn more about the dark side of the force. He wants to become a master of it.. and constantly searches for more ways he can use it. He is looking for the power to do untold things, things only heard in legends. He wants to find the power to bring those he loves back.

Yet even though he embraces the dark side, he does not become malevolent. He controls the darkside, the darkside does not control him. He does not wish to harm innocents in his quest for knowledge.

Also, to anyone who actually reads this, please give constructive criticism. The star wars timeline confuses me, so if I somehow messed something up, please tell. I also need a good planet in which Sesto is born on.. so that'd be cool if you know a good one :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Hmmm... Im not very good at RP stuff :P i can try but i can tell you what im going to be!!

Syllis Zabrak Sith Assassin. Abused then abanded as a child. He trusts no one but himself, Exterminating anyone who stands in his path. He has no goals or friends. He just wants revenge for the pain he has suffered. Working alone, Killing people he is payed to. Keeping himself alive and hidden is all he cares for.
    You can always work on the RP as you think of stuff, I'm not good either but just edit it when you think of more backstory you would like to add, you would surprise yourself in a lot of ways. In fact that's a great start!

Not much of an RPer but I'll try it out.

Faction: Republic
    Class: Smuggler
    Race: Unsure (leaning towards Miralan)

The name is Denkall. Earliest memories I have are from the now Sith occupied planet. Don't remember much as family goes but lived day by day on the outskirts or underbelly of society with a group of rag tags that became my family. My "family" weren't thieves though, mostly day laborers working in ship yards, on machines or other odd jobs. I wanted to travel, I couldn't sit still I looked to move on from the scum life. Eventually time came when I hitched a ride to greener pastures. Started as a messenger/delivery boy and eventually moved onto the lucrative world of smuggling.

Did some real questionable smuggling for awhile, gaining some skill with a blaster and taking any jobs I could until the day I finally made a deal for a ship. I gained an appreciation for credits and the fine things it could buy. With my own ship I set my own rules, tread on the safer side, things like smuggling weapons were not ideal, non-volatile weapon parts though were not a problem. I valued my ship above all but the temptation to do just a little more for credits was always there. If I ever got close to being caught I would get off on a lighter charge but more likely I would skip out and I wouldn't be worth the effort to catch. Met a few Jedi in my travels, they were interesting with their tricks but there was far to much meditating and chants for my liking, besides with a well aimed blaster shot with style can penetrate a lightsabers graceful dance. Met a few friends even became a "friend-of-a-friend" to Hylo Visz.

During the war the Sith became a persistent thorn in my side, indirectly forcing the republic to up their suspicions and Sith oppressing many sectors. The aggressive stance of the Siths "shoot first ask questions later" stance against my business made me take a stance against them. When I got wind of Hylos plan to break the Mandalorian blockade I made sure to secure me a place in that deal. The battle that ensued was intense, I questioned why I put my precious ship in such danger, After getting in a few shots at one Madalorian ship it seemed I caught the attention of another, just as I started evading heavy fire reinforcements arrived and we broke the blockade. After recieveing my cut and getting a quick thanks I dropped out of sight again vowing I would never endanger my ship. I lost touch with Hylos group after that but she got me thinking when it comes down to it the Republic were the ones to throw my lot in with.

Since then I have reconnected to many contacts within the republic. I've gotten a few jobs here and there smuggling "legally" for them past Sith occupied space. While never being as "goody-two-shoes" as the republic its been a good relationship so far, sometimes though they don't know when to push a little harder against some of the oppressors and troublemakers. With the new "truce" being made I'm sure they will need a bit more help with some under the table activities...

**Pretty generic I guess. I'm also unsure of how the smugglers get/re-obtain a ship in the game but I would assume that most smugglers would of pre-owned a ship considering I doubt you start as a smuggler on his/her first day. I probably didn't stress enough how much credits can influence me.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Name: Sesto
    Class: Sith Inquisitor AC: Sorcerer
    Alignment: Light (or good, w/e)

Born on (unknown planet, not too good with Star Wars planets, some farming planet). Grew up on a farm, finds out his parents are going to sell him into slavery, sneaks onto a smugglers ship and jumps the planet. When the ship lands on Coruscant, he sneaks off. Ends up living in the slums of Coruscant (albeit barely), until a Jedi Master finds him and sees his power with the force.

While training under his master, he grows close to a fellow padawan named Charal. Once they become older, their relationship grows. Both Sesto's master and Charal's master see this. Sesto's master tries to separate them by taking Sesto to various planets in the galaxy, for various reasons. In between these missions Sesto and Charal spend as must time as possible with each other. They are given various warnings, however they are mostly subtle. They end up being caught togther by a couple of Jedi Knights, and are ordered to go to the council for punishment. They do not co-operate, in fear of what they might do. In the end, it ends up becoming violent, and the Jedi Knights are killed. However, Charal also dies.

Sesto flees, and makes his way to Nar Shadarr. Regret constantly fills his mind. He survives his time on Nar Shaddar by gambling, and using his Jedi Mind tricks to steal from the already rich. He does not do this excessively though, only does it to the minimal amount so he can survive. However, when the sith return, he starts to hear stories about the powers of the dark side. Legends of how powerful the darkside truly is.

This is when he heads to Korriban. When he gets there, he goes to the Sith Temple. He pledges himself to the Sith when he is there. However, various Sith see him as weak, as he once was a Jedi. He kills all those who deny him his wishes, until a Sith Lord comes. The sith lord offers a test, in which he is brought to a room to torture some Jedi Captives. Despite the regret that is inside him, he does what he is told, and is accepted.

Now, during the time of SWTOR, he is constantly doing anything he can to learn more about the dark side of the force. He wants to become a master of it.. and constantly searches for more ways he can use it. He is looking for the power to do untold things, things only heard in legends. He wants to find the power to bring those he loves back.

Yet even though he embraces the dark side, he does not become malevolent. He controls the darkside, the darkside does not control him. He does not wish to harm innocents in his quest for knowledge.

Also, to anyone who actually reads this, please give constructive criticism. The star wars timeline confuses me, so if I somehow messed something up, please tell. I also need a good planet in which Sesto is born on.. so that'd be cool if you know a good one :P

some palents you can start are Ord Mantell, Belsavis, Alderaan, Balmorra, Corillia, taris. these have a good human population to give a good starter point for where you were born. Also its Nar Shadda not Shaadar. cool story too i like that your character controls his passions rather than let them control him

some palents you can start are Ord Mantell, Belsavis, Alderaan, Balmorra, Corillia, taris. these have a good human population to give a good starter point for where you were born. Also its Nar Shadda not Shaadar. cool story too i like that your character controls his passions rather than let them control him
    Taris is out, it's a smoking ruin after Malak and Admiral Karath got done with it, unless his character is around 300 years old. Which is doubtful since he is human and only the Emperor seems to possess the key to prolonged life.
    Last edited by Temeluchus; 2011-10-19 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousCarnage View Post
    Not much of an RPer but I'll try it out.

Faction: Republic
    Class: Smuggler
    Race: Unsure (leaning towards Miralan)

**Pretty generic I guess. I'm also unsure of how the smugglers get/re-obtain a ship in the game but I would assume that most smugglers would of pre-owned a ship considering I doubt you start as a smuggler on his/her first day. I probably didn't stress enough how much credits can influence me.
    Only class to actually start with a ship...but it gets stolen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
    Taris is out, it's a smoking ruin after Malak and Admiral Karath got done with it, unless his character is around 300 years old. Which is doubtful since he is human and only the Emperor seems to possess the key to prolonged life.
    well yea thats true but didnt they say that repubs are repopulating or are they just starting that. Forgot bout the whole "WIPE THIS PATHETIC PLANET FROM THE FACE OF THE GALAXY" lol

well yea thats true but didnt they say that repubs are repopulating or are they just starting that. Forgot bout the whole "WIPE THIS PATHETIC PLANET FROM THE FACE OF THE GALAXY" lol
    Read the planet info on the official site, it gives a bunch of info. I'd say the only way your toon could be from Taris would be a. he/she is very very young or b. he/she is born in a small Imp/Pub outpost and you'd have to ditch the farming aspect.