Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    GW1 and Halo: Reach. Maybe MW3 , but I really want to play GW2 more than anything atm.

LoL and WoW, might pick up GW1 just for fun.. but WoW is time consuming enough xD

With great difficulty

You sir just hit my nostalgia button. I'm installing NWN as soon as I get home from work in the morning.

Between that and Battlefield 3, I should be alright for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Nothing current or coming shortly interests me.

I just reinstalled NWN the original game.... but it's confusing to play a game where people don't have a ! over their heads.

(NWN is Neverwinter Nights for the nabs that don't know )

Btw. Waiting for GW2 and D3.

I never got a chance to try NWN. Is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by ursiel View Post
    I never got a chance to try NWN. Is it any good?
    It's extremely dated at this point in 2011, but it was a fantastic game in it's time. I played it nearly every night for 2 years.

Still playing Wow and Rift little bit...

15+ Year Old Account
    Just downloaded Bastion and going to try that. Hope that kills some time. When playing wow it would mentally tire me enough that I could sleep at a decent time. Without WoW I am just not physically or mentally active enough, so instead of going to sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning, it is closer to 7 or 8. Hardly ideal. WHY MUST GW2 TAKE SO LONG?!

Pretty active on WoW atm, surely this won't last for an eternity, and my plans are to change this when GW2 comes out. Also hosting my own Minecraft server. And my girlfriend sucks up my time. So I have no time being bored.

Deleted
    Team Fortress 2 and Fallout New vegas , Can't wait!

Pretty much just watching a SHIT load of new Anime/Manga and Minecraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Losing lots of Starcraft 2 matches!

Guild Wars 1 plus working lots of hours is a good way to pass the time. Making that money to buy the Collector's Edition when it's ready. If they make a CE, which i hope they do.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I hit the mouse hole dream state crap in dragon age origins. Blah I hate it.

I'll probably make my husband play through that area. I much prefer traveling with Alistair. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    So I hit the mouse hole dream state crap in dragon age origins. Blah I hate it.

I'll probably make my husband play through that area. I much prefer traveling with Alistair. <3
    I like DA:2 a lot better than DA:1... but that's just me.

Right now I'm hounding my mailbox waiting for a check to come in so that I can get a new laptop and finish out my HOM stuff in GW1...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Well i finally got into playing gw1 and i'm trying to gear and get the elite skills for myself and my heroes.
    I bought the PvP packs so that my heroes could use some of the high end builds but I'm still working on capping all the elites myself. There's one elite from a rare spawn that i've been dreading... I might just get a tome...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox 360 and WoW.

Focusing on my studies and hoping GW2 doesn't come out til next summer when I'm wrapping up my degree and transitioning into a higher paying job. Been playing Rift and WoW off and on when I have free time and catching up on or replaying random games.

Deleted
    With the limited free time I have available these days: Still play wow (I'm an officer and often lead raids), occassionally jump on Eve, browsing the web (that includes reading forums and watching videos) and reading books.

i did start work on more for my HoM, but decided that in the end it wasn't worth it.

Playing WoW and GW1.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.