Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    BF3 beta, deus ex HR(on my second playthrough, simply amazing game), team fortress 2.

waiting on guild wars 2 and skyrim. preordered SWTOr, but quickly losing interest in it.

Playing LoL and some old games from steam.
    Usually I am just chilling with my friends now that I can.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    So I hit the mouse hole dream state crap in dragon age origins. Blah I hate it.

I'll probably make my husband play through that area. I much prefer traveling with Alistair. <3
    Only part of DA:O that I really disliked. And Alistair <3. Thinking about Alistair actually reminds me I should play Mass effect 2 for a Thane romance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    You're right about that last part of the sentence
    I get stuck in a rut where I have fun with a certain class/ spec then start looking at other specs I want to try out and then just all out go for another class without completing the game. Mass Effect team > Dragon Age team.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

its really hard considering after everything iv read heard and watched about gw2 nothing intrests me but im playing minecraft lmao

Deleted
    I'm just so pumped for GW2.
    Stil playing WoW. What I do is play/puke/play/puke then play some more and puke again. Kind of tired of WoW. Also watched all GW2 videos I could find

I did try to work further on my HoM, got to 15 or so points. Y'know, with the Orrian Chick and the Black Moa and such. Next time one of my characters have a birthday I'll hopefully get my 30th pet in the place and forget GW1 exists until GW2 comes 'round. Elite armours, titles, super-weapons and elite skills? I could probably get those if I tried, but I'm too lazy. Those flaming hands at 30 points would be sweet though.

I cancelled my WoW sub, so until GW2 arrives sometime next year (I'm guessing april or mid- may), I'll keep myself busy with school and art. Actually quite refreshing to not have a game hoovering up all my spare time. Now if only I could rid myself of this damn TF2 addiction >.<

Working on HoM rewards and playing a little Portal 2 with the new challenge mode.

Quote Originally Posted by vilereaver41 View Post
    its really hard considering after everything iv read heard and watched about gw2 nothing intrests me but im playing minecraft lmao
    You mined a block, you mined a block again, HEY guess what! You mined a block again... and that's great =)

I like Minecraft too.

Finishing off my Hall of Monuments on GW1, Playing wow, Partying every weekend :P Seems to be doing alright for me at the moment, feel sorry for my liver/kidneys though.

Deleted
    Because of GW2 I'm happy to have a job and a girlfriend LOL

Waiting for it is already what it is, I can't imagine how it would be if I had nothing to keep me occupied at almost full time lol
    But while GW 2 isn't out, I'm playing WoW in my free times and waiting for SWtoR

Quote Originally Posted by gravity00 View Post
    Because of GW2 I'm happy to have a job and a girlfriend LOL

Waiting for it is already what it is, I can't imagine how it would be if I had nothing to keep me occupied at almost full time lol
    But while GW 2 isn't out, I'm playing WoW in my free times and waiting for SWtoR
    Does this mean you're gonna dump your Girlfriend and ditch your work?

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Does this mean you're gonna dump your Girlfriend and ditch your work?
    Lol, my husband knows he'll be ignored for months on end. I've prepared him.

win...

10chars

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I'll be taking a Holiday break from works, and ditch my girlfriend for 3 weeks when it releases

there's so many mods for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Glad to hear I'm not alone. I'll be taking a Holiday break from works, and ditch my girlfriend for 3 weeks when it releases
    Luckily mine plays Guild Wars, so i don't have to ditch her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I actually just got invited to the swtor beta so i'm thinking about trying it out.
    A few friends of mine got into the beta and said they liked it, i'd say go for it.

Ouch. That would take me about 3 days to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Yeah having to download 27 gigs just to play...Nope not gonna bother.
    Ok nevermind, i wouldn't do it either, haha.