Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

How are you passing the time?

While you all wait for GW2, what are you doing / playing in the meantime?

I just picked up Mass Effect 2, and I'm going back to gamestop for dragon age 1 and 2 later on this week.

No MMOS have caught my attention. I'm just so pumped for GW2.

The forums have been sort of keeping me busy and hyped up, but I feel I've watched all the you tube videos available in relevance to GW2...

Anything currently got your attention?

Lazily working on my Hall of Monuments, replaying HALO: Reach...About all I got going right now. Played Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Origins - Awakenings, and Dragon Age 2 already, lost my interest in Mass Effect. Looking forward to Skyrim, but not much else.

...I may have to do yardwork to keep me busy... >_<
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Occasionally playing League of Legends and Minecraft.
    But it really doesn't do me much good. I get bored too easily if I play either of them too much in one sitting. I was tempted to play WoW again for a while just because it's easy to kill time that way, but then I remembered that I hated it. Played a couple of singleplayer games, and might pick up more. Looking forward to Skyrim, Skyward Sword, Rage, and hoping to get into the Diablo 3 beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post

I just picked up Mass Effect 2, and I'm going back to gamestop for dragon age 1 and 2 later on this week.

No MMOS have caught my attention. I'm just so pumped for GW2.

The forums have been sort of keeping me busy and hyped up, but I feel I've watched all the you tube videos available in relevance to GW2...

Anything currently got your attention?
    Pretty much the same thing, showing off the videos to family members who claim to be bored too (but some of them scoff at video games in general, esp MMOs). Might be getting my dad interested if I can. Also working on GW2, waiting for BlizzCon, waiting on D3, and passing the time slowly with drawing (and other stuff).

I'm still raiding with my friends in wow but figure 4.3 will be my last hurrah, dont anticipate buying the next expansion as I figure GW2 will be comeing out around then. I plan to play skyrim and I may try out TOR. Dont hold out alot of hope for TOR at this point but I figure if I treat the story portions like an online KOTOR it will at least be enjoyable for a few weeks or a couple months. Not intrested in geting into another WoW formula end game but I've always enjoyed the storylines bioware has put out. Other than that I log on to GW1 every so often to do a bit more work on my HOM.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    I occasionally play League of Legends with some IRL friends.
    Finishing Chrono Trigger (DS) now. Going to fight Lavos, but I'm levelling a bit before the big showdown, not sure how much I should level.

ALso thinking of going back to Diablo 2 and play it online with some friends just for the nostalgia.

This sums up my "gaming time".
    In real life: Studying, Driver's license and Karate. I read and watch movies from time to time.

All this...and I still get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by SarSil View Post
    Finishing Chrono Trigger (DS) now. Going to fight Lavos, but I'm levelling a bit before the big showdown, not sure how much I should level.
    Unless they changed alot from the Snes or PS1 versions you'll probably be leveled enough by the time you reach him at the end of the main storyline. Just make sure your characters have their final techniques and some decent equipment. I think the first time I beat that game I went chrono lucca and marle with MP consumption reducing accessories (gold stud I think) and just spamed chrono's luminare and the girls antipode 3 dual tech and just cast haste healed or revived as needed. Not a hard fight but can be really long depending on what method you use to get to him.

Who is John Galt?

As of right now i'm looking to get back into Moba games like LoL and HoN to get ready for Dota 2 and also I'm playing Pokemon Black which is a very good game that fills a lot of time so i'm content ...but still I suffer.

Browsing the internet, playing AoC now and then and a few free to play games like Dragon Nest. Not really anything serious. I was really hoping D3 would come out this year so I could play that till GW2 came out but that dream is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    In anticipation of diablo 3 and this game, I can find no suitable substitutes to whet my appetite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing WoW- leveling a holy cow, constantly refreshing TB's youtube page in hopes of some new GW2 footage

Still playing a bit of WoW .. /sigh..
    I play a lot of LoL and Minecraft, though, and i'm also drawing a wee bit recently.

I'm also stumped as what to roll once I get into GW2 >.> I was set on Human Ranger until I saw TotalBiscuit play a Sylvari Necromancer... I think i'll wait until that eighth profession decides to show itself.

Playing League of Legends and Minecraft. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    I'm still raiding in WoW and I'm slowly leveling a char in Rift. I've also got a huge bunch of games on Steam that I've bought on sale, I really should start playing them someday. Kind of bored, though, I wish GW2 did come out soon.

All three are good, enjoyable games, though I personally like Dragon Age 1 the most of those three. Be sure to grab the ultimate edition which includes all expansions and DLC packs, they're well worth it!

10+ Year Old Account
    My gap year (between High School and College) is actually starting on Monday, and I'll be doing a semester of service in South Africa and Peru and Thailand, among others, so I think that should keep me pretty busy. :P

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Replaying DA:Origins, playing the Battlefield3 Beta, and working/trying to find a better job, house work, yard work, running. And just reading books and otherwise hoping that my job doesn't schedule me for less than the 20 hours a week it has me down to.

Milanor: That sounds awesome. My sister is currently doing her 3rd year in South Africa. She says it's fun and has given her greater appreciation for many, many things in life. Well except for all the stuff she needs to keep up with in paperwork for both the US and South Africa. The amount of lawyerese (lawyer language) and political papers is astounding really.
    Last edited by Bluedragonwolf; 2011-10-02 at 06:47 AM.

I'm just waiting for Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite and Guild Wars 2.

To pass the time I play new Deus Ex and Civilization V.

Trying to get back into GW1 with minor success, and playing WoW. However, I try to make that GW2-related by running dungeons without dedicated healers or tanks, to get used to it for GW2. It's like playing a whole new game.

Outside gaming, school is taking up so much time I really don't have anything else to do.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Watching paint dry forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I was playing Guild Wars 1, but sadly I do not have the time.

I'm 'studying' really really hard cause I'm super excited for my exams to come and ultimately determine how successful I will be in the following years of my life!

/sarcasm