Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I'm playing The Witcher 2 again on the new "Dark" difficulty that came with v2.0. After that, I plan on playing Dark Souls for a while. Next on my list comes Skyrim, which will result with myself locking myself away from society with a couple friends for a few days during which time my personal hygiene will plummet while we play for 20 hours a day. Then I can only hope the D3 comes out a good month or so before GW2 so I can get some solid play out of that game.

Tis going to be an excellent 5-6 months of gaming!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so psyched over it, it's killing me.

And to pass the time, I draw, read forums, watch videos and fantasize. All about GW2.

But I play MW2 and BO frequently on my x-box. Also gonna buy MW3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still raiding, but bored as hell.
    Often DotA (screw you, LoL!), like a week ago I've completed Alice: The Madness Returns (Try it out, seriously), Mass Effect (ME 2 is just baolls), Portal 2, and now I've downloaded series of Crash Bandicoot games (CB 1/2/3/cart etc.), and gonna finish em 100% !

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if when Dragon Age 3 is coming out? I can't find much info on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YzermanCpt View Post
    After that, I went back to GW 1 to work on my HoM. A few weeks ago, I had gotten to 21/30, but I just can't get motivated to grind out anymore stuff for it.
    That's the good thing about no sub fee, you can put it down and pick it up whenever you feel like it. I worked on my HoM for about 2 weeks on and off, then got frustrated and took a break for over a month, then started again on a whim and I'm having fun again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    Anyone know if when Dragon Age 3 is coming out? I can't find much info on it.
    I think they haven't done more than say that there would be a third one. Nothing else.

Currently I am filling my time with sleep, a bit of LoL, a poke of wow, a dash of Rift. Rented Dead Island. That was ok. Next up will be Skyrim. Then maybe Mass Effect 3. But I wants it. I wants it nowwwwww.

Also working on my HoM.

I'm actually playing Guild Wars, going for my last 2 points to get 50/50 for my Hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im trying to get my GW1 account back. Not sure if Ill be able to since I dont remember the account name or pass, and Ive since deleted the email associated with it. Oops.

Im trying to get my GW1 account back. Not sure if Ill be able to since I dont remember the account name or pass, and Ive since deleted the email associated with it. Oops.
    If you still have your associated keys you should be able to get it back, though not having the email anymore could complicate things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    If you still have your associated keys you should be able to get it back, though not having the email anymore could complicate things.
    Lol yeah I don't have the codes either. I just moved out of country and I junked the boxes thinking I'd never play again.

/sigh

Lol yeah I don't have the codes either. I just moved out of country and I junked the boxes thinking I'd never play again.

/sigh
    Smells like a fresh start from square one, to me, then; my sincere condolences.

About the only thing I can think of that might help is getting a hold of A-Net Customer Service, explaining the situation, and giving them the name of one of your characters (since a character name is now required to log in). Dunno if it'll work, but I'd s'pose it to be worth a shot.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

They will be able to get your account back but you do have to have some information related to that account. If you have absolutely nothing, then I'm afraid there is not much that can be done about it.

I got mine back when I was away at school (my codes were at my parents house) by knowing the creation date and name of a character, and was told when they restored it that I'd need to know the codes in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do know my character names!!

Well that is a start. Even if you have deleted your email associated with it, do you happen to remember it? I think if you give them your character names and that email, even if it's deleted, you should be able to get your account back.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll try that, thanks for your help guys.

vindictus + team fortress 2

and skyrim when that comes out
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I'm currently making a compendium of various Asura killing techniques. I'm currently on technique # 197: Death by a pack of ravenous kittens.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-10-03 at 07:42 PM.

TF2, L4D2, SC2, Sanctum, and a small pinch of CSS and HL2DM when I am bored of the other games. Will be picking up Dead Island soon and possibly Terraria so my brother stops asking me to get it.

...I need an MMO in my life, I really do. I hate juggling so many games, and its not so much juggling, its just I get bored with one and hop over to another even if I truly don't feel like playing it, MMO's suck me in for hours, so I need one to be my time sink, not 40 different games =(.

Also I can't play an MMO that I truly can't get into...so no halls of monuments for me =(.