The Demise of our beloved Heroes?

did u guys see the new dungeon/raid transcripts?

im seeing death speech files for BAINE, SYLVANNAS and JAINA

W T FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

endtime...echo of baine / echo of sylvanas / echo of tyrande / echo of Jaina...all of them are ghosts from those heroes in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by salpsan View Post
    im seeing death speech files for BAINE, SYLVANNAS and JAINA
    I have to admit, if all three died "for reals" in a single patch, the reaction on these forums would be hilarious and priceless.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're alternative timeline ghosts of those characters. Specters of the former lives echoing beyond the apparent apocalypse.

But on the subject of heroes demise. I have noticed the pattern of heroes from lore and games prior to WoW ( WCI, II< etc ), are being replaced by figures original to current universe. I think in the back of Blizzard's design is to have us the players take the mantle of the hero over the past heroes; the lore figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    I have to admit, if all three died "for reals" in a single patch, the reaction on these forums would be hilarious and priceless.
    They do die 'for reals' in the future the players see in those instances. It then becomes the players' jobs to see that THAT future never happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    id be happy. especially with jaina and baine

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    They do die 'for reals' in the future the players see in those instances. It then becomes the players' jobs to see that THAT future never happens.
    That's not what he meant by 'for reals'.

If, after all is said and done, they are still alive then it isn't 'for reals'.

Someone hasn't been paying any attention to 4.3 until now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Someone hasn't been paying any attention to 4.3 until now...
    This ^

Its an alternate future that we prevent from happening. those dead heroes are there because in the not to distant future the hour of twilight occurs and all life on azeroth is wiped out. We prevent it by killing deathwing and preventing that future from occuring.

you understand?