Poll: What would you do?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If you had superpowers...

What would you have, and what would you use them for?

Personally, I'd have super strength, super speed, and invulnerability (With an Achilles' Heel, of course). Using these, I'd take some awesome metals and forge myself a gigantic sword or two, and a suit of armor, maybe like Sauron's (LotR), or the armor you get when you get a cursed sword in Lineage.

After this, I'd kinda just roll around the world, saving people, stopping crises, and in general being a bad-ass superhero.

Now the question is, what would you be?

Poll incoming.

I would be niether good nor evil, more of a neutral who pursues my own ends mostly for knowledge.

I would not be a hero or a villain, I would secretly conjure up a lot of bread and eat it all myself and not get fat cus i have powers. ha

This doesn't seem to really belong in the WoW general forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will just be neutral using my power for my own needs.

You fear which you cannot control, but can you control your fear?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Zhoom/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just enjoy having my powers, wouldn't be a villain or hero aha

The problem is that reality doesn't really have a black and white morality like comics books (though they don't really anymore). It's very difficult to tell who is a villain or a hero, it's even harder to put in historical examples because history was written by the winners. I think everyone would do whatever they wanted to, some would fight criminals and others would get rich :P

Whatever amuses Skelington at the time.

One day he may save the world and the next go burn an orphanage down. Who knows?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Whatever amuses Skelington at the time.

One day he may save the world and the next go burn an orphanage down. Who knows?!
    or bring the moon down on an unsuspecting clock town :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    or bring the moon down on an unsuspecting clock town :P
    Nothing is out of the question!

Undercover hands down, it makes you a better snowflake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be a super villain!

I wouldn't be terribly evil, but I do want to cause chaos and mayhem every so often. Also, I'd get free candy bars. Plus, I'd be able to beat up Super Heroes!

I want Super Speed and Invisibility and I guess I'd need some super strength to cause some chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I'd be a super villain!

I wouldn't be terribly evil, but I do want to cause chaos and mayhem every so often. Also, I'd get free candy bars. Plus, I'd be able to beat up Super Heroes!

I want Super Speed and Invisibility and I guess I'd need some super strength to cause some chaos
    Well hopefully you also have the power to make it rain chocolate, because chaos without chocolate rain isn't chaos at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm adding chocolate rain to my chaos powers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I'm adding chocolate rain to my chaos powers!
    Now we're talking.

As for me, I'd try to remain undercover at first, but it wouldn't last long. I'd end up using my powers solely to entertain myself. I'll take the ability to read minds, teleportation, and badassery. Yes badassery is a super power. Also give me shape shifting, so I can become a dragon or any other animal like Merlin does in The Sword in the Stone. You know what, just give me Merlin powers, that will do.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    considering the "powers" I'd want, I'd probably lean more towards evil. but evil doesn't see itself as evil, so I picked "other"

wondering about my ideal powers, aren't you? glad you asked! I only have 2 powers that I want. 1. highly focused, instant-speed laser eyes. nothing diabolical here, I want to be able to zap houseflies out of the air with a thought (lame, I know, but they make me crazy) 2. I used to want an instant-gratification voodoo retribution power, i.e. someone does something to piss me off and something bad happens to them instantly, just by my looking at them and concentrating. lately I've thought, why instant? then they'd know it was me! so I want that power, but on a delay system (yes, this one is more diabolical, but the kind of people that would be targets would be the kind of jerk that really deserves it. cutting people off in traffic, using a credit card to pay for a pack of gum, that kind of thing)
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Super strength, super speed, immortality/invincibility/ageless, teleportation, unlimited energy, invisibility, energy based attacks, flight, ability to live comfortably anywhere regardless of food/water, air supply, and temperature, spellcasting capabilities equivalent of a level 10000 3.0 D&D wizard/cleric using epic spellcasting, immunity to all effects that aren't damage based, such as baleful polymorphs, poisons, imprisonment via magic, etc.

I would be a superhero that travels the universe, and comes back to earth every once in a while to hang out. And yes, I realize with all the powers I gave myself I'm basically a god. I think that would be fun.

If I had superpowers anyone that has caused me torment will fall.

Deleted
    Be a superhero, but not really in the traditional sense. Rather in hiding in a way, like have power to heal people whatever disease they have and pretend I'm a doctor and have them come to me so I can give them a vitamin C and heal them with my superpowers. Also invisibility, since you never know when you can use that, and superpower since you also never know when you can use it.

Vigilante, I would purge the world of all fuck faces
    Hi Sephurik