Mind Spike x2 + Mind Blast = mob dead?

Is it? Or do you farm stuff just like me - dotting everything 10 seconds, just so it can tick once and mob is dead (geez I hate that).
    How much damage does Mind Spike does anyway at 85? At say mediocre ilvl? (~350-360)

Explosions! I gotta have more Explosions!
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    As Shadow I always do Mind Spice x2 + Mind Blast, with some luck on crits most regular level 85 mobs will be dead. If not I'll just Mind Flay to about 20ish percent and then just Shadow Word: Death them. Easy enough. :P

Blah I can't find a single video on YouTube about Mind Spiking :/

Deleted
    In my experience, a level 85 non elite mob, is almost alway dead after 2x mind spike + blast... always use that tac when doing dailys or otherwise farming. Its just the fastest in most solo situations imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbat View Post
    In my experience, a level 85 non elite mob, is almost alway dead after 2x mind spike + blast... always use that tac when doing dailys or otherwise farming. Its just the fastest in most solo situations imo.
    in any other situation you enhance that with sw:death.
    you can also multi dot with sw:pain + vamp. touch and mind sear all down when you gathered enough.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Just went out to TB to test for you, although my priest is in healing gear (ilvl 374), ~10k-12k regular hits ... 20-25k crit with mindspike.. usually it would take a little more then mindspike x2 + mindblast.. go for mindspikex3 + mindblast, then you have the 90% crit for mindblast and they are usually dead then. If not shadow word death takes em out right after.

Quote Originally Posted by iDot View Post
    Just went out to TB to test for you, although my priest is in healing gear (ilvl 374), ~10k-12k regular hits ... 20-25k crit with mindspike.. usually it would take a little more then mindspike x2 + mindblast.. go for mindspikex3 + mindblast, then you have the 90% crit for mindblast and they are usually dead then. If not shadow word death takes em out right after.
    Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    This works for me on my Disc priest ^^ (im a purely healing priest, no shadow offspec) Mind spike x3 and a mind blast, and if that doesnt work Shadow Word: Death and the job is done

Mind spiking! Back at the beginning of Cata, I had to do 3x MS, then MB, and a SW: D if I didn't crit. My priest is in full FL gear now so probably just 2x MS and a MB hehe

Deleted
    i just do MS MS MB SW : D if targets not dead anthor Mindspike / MF

As Holy, I do Chakra, MS, MS, MB, HF, MS, MS, MS, MS, MS, MS, MB, HF, MS, MS, MS, Shadowfiend, MS, FHeal, FHeal, FHeal, FHeal, MB, HF, MS, MS, MS, MS, MS, MB, HF, MS and MS.
    By this time, most mobs are at roughly < 5% HP, and I am OOM. Mobs tend to go down by me clobbering the mobs to death with my staff.

This is only a slight exaggeration
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have a shadow offspec and it's usually MSx3 then MB and possibly a PW: D to finish them off if I didn't get any crits. If I get a couple mobs, I might dot one and then use the MS rotation on the other. The MS rotation is far quicker on non-elites or anything that you can kill in a very short period of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    As Holy, I do Chakra, MS, MS, MB, HF, MS, MS, MS, MS, MS, MS, MB, HF, MS, MS, MS, Shadowfiend, MS, FHeal, FHeal, FHeal, FHeal, MB, HF, MS, MS, MS, MS, MS, MB, HF, MS and MS.
    By this time, most mobs are at roughly < 5% HP, and I am OOM.
    you missed a few MS's in there,

MS MS MB does ~65k damage on a dummy with only the mind blast critting.

or if you wanna spend less time killing mobs: i like to dot another mob, and do the abv rotation so whn the 2nd mob is dead, the 1st mob wld alrdy has its hp mostly depleted. i don't do tht to too many mobs at once cus i usually have my pvp gears on whn i'm doing world quests xD

I run around and VT / SWP as many as I can, put DP on the highest HP mob and then run around in circles and lol till they just fall over

Deleted
    i did it while levelling i thought i was an arcane mage running around spamming explosions liek that!

15+ Year Old Account
    I use the Shadowpriest five-point palm exploding heart technique. I cast VT and sometimes Pain or DP, and walk away - everything will be dead before it reaches me.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter