Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    Grow a proper mustache. It's that easy. It will radiate manhood instead of "Cute".
    When I want to radiate manhood I stand with my crotch in the microwave for 5 minutes, walk out of the house naked and start blasting people with green rays of what can only be described as the human version of Hyper Beam.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Deleted
    So much generalisation ITT.

When you get older you'll realise that women don't all conform to your limited social stereotype of only wanting relationships/sex with well groomed handsome men. Some prefer cute guys, some like scruffy metallers, some like scene/emo guys and some like boring normal types. Beauty is most definitely in the eye of the beholder. One girls idea of what is cute or handsome will be totally different from the next girls.

All you friend zone complainers need to pull your head out your behinds. If she just wants to be friends that's her perogative, you can't force her to suddenly have romantic feelings for you. Put yourself in her shoes, picture a girl you find physically unappealling but fun/nice to talk to, imagine her falling in love with you and following you round like a puppy and constantly hinting at being in love with you or asking you out. It's not a very pleasant thought and you know you'd have to tell them "I just want to be friends" after awhile even if you knew it would hurt them. Just move on, stop obsessing over someone who doesn't want you and look for someone who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Tbh, it sounds rather old. Please call me cute.
    If your a man nope, girl YEP!
    I would rather be called cute then handsome -.- hate that word.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    When I want to radiate manhood I stand with my crotch in the microwave for 5 minutes, walk out of the house naked and start blasting people with green rays of what can only be described as the human version of Hyper Beam.
    And nobody would even notice because in the house next door just went out to get his newspaper and the gleam of the morning sun on his upperlip have the entire world entranced.

Quote Originally Posted by miffed View Post

When you get older you'll realise that women don't all conform to your limited social stereotype of only wanting relationships/sex with well groomed handsome men. Some prefer cute guys, some like scruffy metallers, some like scene/emo guys and some like boring normal types. Beauty is most definitely in the eye of the beholder. One girls idea of what is cute or handsome will be totally different from the next girls.

All you friend zone complainers need to pull your head out your behinds. If she just wants to be friends that's her perogative, you can't force her to suddenly have romantic feelings for you. Put yourself in her shoes, picture a girl you find physically unappealling but fun/nice to talk to, imagine her falling in love with you and following you round like a puppy and constantly hinting at being in love with you or asking you out. It's not a very pleasant thought and you know you'd have to tell them "I just want to be friends" after awhile even if you knew it would hurt them. Just move on, stop obsessing over someone who doesn't want you and look for someone who does.
    Usually when your in the friend zone you both "like" eachother, so it's just her/him dragging you along while they explore there options before they finally see you as the one that they should go out with.

Deleted
    From a girl's perspective it could be because you have a 'baby face.' From the picture, you're not a rugged lumberjack type of person. (if that's you in your avatar) And I'm guessing that's what women would call handsome. There's nothing wrong with being 'cute', it's just a completely different taste for some women.

Deleted

Now that's handsome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Cute = friendzone
    Thats usually false. There is no end to how often I hear, "He's SO CUTE OMGGGG I WANT HIIIM."

Actually, I guess it depends on how it is said and to who.

If they say "you're cute" its probably friendzone.

If they say "He's cute" to their friends, its more than friendzone because they're not just trying to be polite to your face. :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikvis View Post
    You sound like the bitter bunch of guys on another forum I frequent.

I don't fully disagree but I'll say this.

If you believe what you just typed then try to be a bit of a jackass if you want the woman.

It's the same for women though. Dominant personalities will always take the cake. The nice girl waiting for you to make the first move usually gets her guy stolen by the loud drunk chick.

You attract exactly what you put out.
    You don't need to be a jackass to people to prove a point of how awesome you are. Let your actions speak for themselves, not your words. No one likes a sweet talker, they like people who can back up their claims or better yet, don't have to even say anything to prove a point. You could never say a word to anyone you see for a day, but if you carry yourself right, everyone will look up to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs00 View Post

Now that's handsome.
    Is that a man... or a woman?

15+ Year Old Account
    At least girls say something to you at all...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    At least girls say something to you at all...
    I read this and this popped into my head

-Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flareside View Post
    Yeah this is just about it right here. I get called cute all the time and look at me, im single and in the friend zone with multiple girls. It sucks to be nice all the time and get no benefit out of it at all...
    Being nice isn't going to get you into a relationship. You can literally pick out 9 people out of 10 and they would be "nice". It's just such a generic trait to have that it doesn't stand out among other more dominant ones. The less gun shy you are around women, the better chance you have. Hell, most of the guys you see with women probably aren't what you think they are anyway. They're just different from you.

Deleted
    cute may become hot depending on your body shape I guess

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    You don't need to be a jackass to people to prove a point of how awesome you are. Let your actions speak for themselves, not your words. No one likes a sweet talker, they like people who can back up their claims or better yet, don't have to even say anything to prove a point. You could never say a word to anyone you see for a day, but if you carry yourself right, everyone will look up to you.
    Woosh! This just flew over your head.

I was giving him an off hand warning. He thinks the women he sees with the "fugly Jackasses" are quality women and worth pursuing seriously.

Trust me they aren't.

They're good for a night out. Getting a drink here and there, casual sex also but don't expect substance.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikvis View Post
    Woosh! This just flew over your head.

I was giving him an off hand warning. He thinks the women he sees with the "fugly Jackasses" are quality women and worth pursuing seriously.

Trust me they aren't.

They're good for a night out. Getting a drink here and there, casual sex also but don't expect substance.
    Notice how I didn't even relate that bit into my response. I'm saying you don't have to be a jackass to get the women you want, you just have to walk the walk and actually do something instead of just saying it.

I call guys I find attractive cute. Don't know why, I just don't say handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by miffed View Post

Yet you generalize that every person in a friend zone is just outright unappealing, that no girl has ever been in a bad relationship because the arrogant jerk is better looking. Like that never happens in today shallow society?

Instead of kind words to the downtrodden friend zone people you pick on them more. Sounds like you are one of the people keeping good people in friend zones because you are arrogant, or should I say, "assertive".

Its amazing how so many jerks have come to this thread just to hate on people in friend zones or todays warped view on commitment/attraction. Take natural selection out of the picture and jerks/scumbags run rampant and nobody sees a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    You're assuming I'm a male. I bet you feel silly now.

Most "girls" of the 21st century don't really use this language anymore. I have heard it from a few usually when their boyfriend, brother, son etc. is dressed nice. But other than that it's usually "hot" "cute" "sexy"

Nothing wrong with being cute OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I read this and this popped into my head

-gif-
    Brilliant! Just what I was going for