Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Giver her an endearing gift with a lovely note attached to it. I'd give her a dildo if you're can't think of anything to give, I hear girls like those.
    Get your head in the game, all that does is signal that you can't satisfy her sexual needs. You suck at this.

"Would you like to go out with me?"

She said no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    Get your head in the game, all that does is signal that you can't satisfy her sexual needs. You suck at this.
    http://www.ohiofusion.com/wp-content...ever_alone.jpg

<Infracted: Post constructively>
    Last edited by Maharishi; 2011-10-03 at 04:40 AM.

The standard type of "asking her out" has a predetermined goal, which puts a pressure on you and the girl.
    Don't do that.
    Just invite her to something that you both like. If it works out - great.
    If not - now you have a friend who might invite you to social gatherings or introduce you to other girls.

Say "How much does a Polar Bear weigh?"

She'll smile, blush probably, and say: *giggle* "How much?"

You say: "Approximatley 1100 pounds. If you thought they could break ice you'd be seriously misinformed considering that Polar Bears natural habit is 85% ice and if they were contrusted to weigh more than the ice, it would all break and they'd drown after a few hours.....
    Nice to meet you."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post

You say: "Approximatley 1100 pounds. If you thought they could break ice you'd be seriously misinformed considering that Polar Bears natural habit is 85% ice and if they were contrusted to weigh more than the ice, it would all break and they'd drown after a few hours.....
    Nice to meet you."
    You should tell her that you ride one to school/work every day.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vikus View Post

Nice to meet you."
    Exactly right.

"What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

"The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word. "

"I like every bone in your body, especially mine. "

"If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? "

"Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up. "

"Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours? "

"Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours. "

"If i ask you for sex, would you give me the same answer as the answer to this question?"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendanb View Post
    Find an opportunity to get close to her, like face to face close, stare into her eyes and just kiss her. Kiss her for however long she'll kiss back.

You'll find out if she's interested and things will move on from there.
    This is how you get a black eye that you have to lie to your friends about. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    People who ask how to ask a someone out have obviously never had a boy/girlfriend there's no special way you need to do it, just talk to them and then eventually either tell them you like them or just straight ask them out, yeah sure giving them gifts and stuff is cool but not when you want to ask them out for the first time I mean that's a little desperate to impress

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    People who ask how to ask a someone out have obviously never had a boy/girlfriend
    Ummm, duh? Isn't that the point of asking someone out?

Nonchalantly drop a Magnum XL condom by her feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you guys read it wrong o,o I wasn't asking was for I to ask out a girl. I wanted to know fun story's of unique ways you guys have xDD

SN: Love everyone responses tho! xD Hilarious!

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 02:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by roflcopterz View Post
    "What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

"The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word. "

"I like every bone in your body, especially mine. "

"If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? "

"Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up. "

"Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours? "

"Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours. "

"If i ask you for sex, would you give me the same answer as the answer to this question?"

HAHA xDD I Done 50 nerdy flirt lines on her all ready d:
    Last edited by flan1337; 2011-10-03 at 02:14 AM.
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

what do you do if they say no? Never asked a girl out before (or ever even flirted with one) but are you just supposed to walk away or something? Just wondering just incase I become normal some day and do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I had a girl ask me out by grabbing my ass at a concert once, does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Take her to dinner.
    Bitches love dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikzor View Post
    If you enjoy getting your eyes and genitals clawed out and fed back to you, THIS IS what you want to do!
    Well, getting my genitals clawed out was on my bucket list, so maybe this is a good way to get that checked off....

I have to agree with the others here though. Doing it straight up in person I think is a good, safe way to go. I don't like the idea of doing it via text... if you like him/her enough, do it in person.
    Last edited by Windgrace21; 2011-10-03 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Windgrace21 View Post
    Well, getting my genitals clawed out was on my bucket list, so maybe this is a good way to get that checked off....

I have to agree with the others here though. Doing it straight up in person I think is a good, safe way to go. I don't like the idea of doing it via text... if you like him/her enough, do it in person.
    Something tells me that would mark the end of your bucket list.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonius View Post
    Nonchalantly drop a Magnum XL condom by her feet.
    Ah hahaha It's Always Sunny. The episode where they're all going for the same chick and Frank drops a Magnum condom next to her. "Oops, dropped my Magnum XL condom for my Magnum Dong!"
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

My most unique way so far..

Spring Break in Mexico at an all inclusive resort. Drunk by 11 AM (bar opened at 1030). Me and my buddy went to get food saw a girl by the pool wearing CU Buffaloes shorts (that's where I went at the time)

My line... "Hey I go to CU to. We are going to get some food. You should come with us its free so you have no excuse."

We've been together for the last 5 years.