Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

The most ridiculous build you have ever done

So, what is the most ridiculous, retarded and most stupid build (item and ability order wise) you've ever done.
    for me it was a recent game, where I wanted to use my main (anivia) to go ninja cap everything (dominion), to do this, I built boots of mobility, Priscilla's blessing, youmuu's ghosblade, shurelia's, and 2 phantom dancers. with Revive and Ghost. maxed my wall first, using it to block my allies with it (including at the start, giving opponents free top point). maxing flash frost second. frostbite last. Now you might be thinking im a dick for fucking up my allies like that. but I ended up roaming the map, ninja capping everythang and ended up 3rd place. Lol.

so, what's your most retarded build ever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warwick w/

Stark's Fervor
    Wriggle's
    Emblem of Valour x2
    Spirit Visage
    Boots

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen AD Cho rape before.

Oh lawd, I've made so many silly builds (some of which actually work). Recently I played a few games as AP shen on my brothers account. It's ridiculous. Your Q actually hits pretty hard, and your shield/ulti absorb so much freaking damage. That being said, it only works against noobs. That and Crittlesticks is pretty silly. Stack crit and lol.

With mordekaiser.

Merc treads
    Thornmail
    Force of Nature
    Warmogs Armor x3

With all the fancy buffs, 7k health, AD killed themselves attacking me

Hehe, 3 hextech gunblades on Nasus. *activates R, enjoys god mode and waits for everyone to die*
    Master of Things to DO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Oh lawd, I've made so many silly builds (some of which actually work). Recently I played a few games as AP shen on my brothers account. It's ridiculous. Your Q actually hits pretty hard, and your shield/ulti absorb so much freaking damage. That being said, it only works against noobs.
    I've actually done this multiple times as jungle Shen (AP on his Q speeds up the jungling) and came out pretty well with it. My allies were sure glad my ult gave them a bubble that nearly doubled their health. Of course, I still built some tank items so I don't become target #1 when I taunt the enemy team.

I've tried building Nocturne with full attack speed items in hopes of maxing move+attack speed, but didn't do so well when the enemies built thornmail. Doing the same thing in Dominion gave me a better result though, crossing the map in 5 seconds to backdoor a point led to victory for my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    All my builds are probably pretty stupid. I either build off what I know or use old builds. XP They work though so I see no need to fix them. (I also don't do ranked so I hurt no one).

Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    I've actually done this multiple times as jungle Shen (AP on his Q speeds up the jungling) and came out pretty well with it. My allies were sure glad my ult gave them a bubble that nearly doubled their health. Of course, I still built some tank items so I don't become target #1 when I taunt the enemy team.

I've tried building Nocturne with full attack speed items in hopes of maxing move+attack speed, but didn't do so well when the enemies built thornmail. Doing the same thing in Dominion gave me a better result though, crossing the map in 5 seconds to backdoor a point led to victory for my team.
    I used to do that on Nocturne. I still pick up attack speed but to a lesser extent then before.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2011-10-02 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    I once did a game vs. Bots with my friend as AD/AS sona. Going infinity edge, 2x bloodthirster, 3x phantom dancer. Ended up being able to solo baron :P

Attack Speed Swain. Oddly? Still works better then (new) Kayle and Skarner.

Zerks (lol, I know)
    Sword of the Divine
    Malady
    Madred's Bloodrazor

The last two items are optional, but a Nashor's helps.

And how/why does this build work with a character like Swain? I'll give you a right guess.
    Last edited by Typhron; 2011-10-03 at 01:24 AM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My buddy takes requests for bizarre builds and records videos of him carrying and winning a game with it. I'm featured in a couple of his videos. Here is a link to his AP Ashe video. Beware, we're on Skype and do use profanity. My summoner name is Knub and I'm the whiny white kid playing jungle Fiddle.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FringeBe.../6/C8VFd-uDiT8

He also has videos for Revive/Rally Jungle Soraka, AP Trist, AP Rammus and AP Trynd (people always request AP.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    He also has videos for Revive/Rally Jungle Soraka, AP Trist, AP Rammus and AP Trynd (people always request AP.)
    I have a friend who went around as AP Trynd. People thought he was crazy until he nearly one shot someone with spinning slash followed by an Uber heal from full fury+Blood Lust.

He also did something with a tank Kennen. Not sure the details, but it had something to do with stacking health and Rylai like items.

Deleted
    When i started playing i thought smite was good overall so played Ryze with smite and fortify while building AS and AP. I was so bad =)

But the funniest build i ever had was with veigar after being feeded bought 1 deathcap and 4 Archangel staffs and 1 meja soulstealer book with full stacks. Since his Q gives him 5 AP for each kill and i had around 30 kills gave my a lot of AP. Got baron to 3/4 health solo :P

Stacked life steal in Master Yi.
    Boy, that was fun xD. I think I went something like 22-1...

Deleted
    Hextech Gunblade. HEXTECH GUNBLADES EVERYWHERE. (at least on Dominion lol, with almost every champ I played so far.)

AP caitlyn, wereplaying with 9 of my frindsso a custom 5v5 I think I hit around 500 AP and man my trap shredded through people. And my E! My god it was sexy, appart frm that I sucked balls

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best one i've done has to be AD Taric. With like Phantoms Blade and Infinity's. He actually does a fair amount of damage, not to mention with the stun you can kill people really easy.
    (p.s. Dont try this!).

Deleted
    Ad/attack speed Janna. I played support like that . I would grab the 3 dorans just for the lulz and then zerkers madreds and phantom dancer. 12 victories streak like that, some of those carrying .

PS. none ranked games of course.

Deleted
    tank Annie, then your team already have locked in 4 ap carries, all you gotta do is pick Annie and build her tank. they focused me, but my team wasn't ready for my build