Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    the buff wasn't just demon form it was all our pets and servants as well people have to understand how our mastery works and not just go by tooltip posts on the main page

Deleted
    Decimate is up... youhou demon soul is up and Meta is........ ok 45 sec left.... just praying for 2 procs with my shadowbolt... Impending doom, u are kidding me, right, no procs WTH....? Soulfire and Impending Doom is a long story.... 40 sec later..... Ok, nothing... you got me this time, this is so fun Rng-man, at least, I can press my SF bind now.....
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2011-10-05 at 05:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillocksp View Post
    the buff wasn't just demon form it was all our pets and servants as well people have to understand how our mastery works and not just go by tooltip posts on the main page
    I believe the Master Demonologist change works like this, a warlock with 20 Mastery (the base 8 and 12 from gear) would gain 10% damage to pets and 10% in Meta (4% direct buff and .5 per point times 12).
    Last edited by OOMM; 2011-10-05 at 07:30 PM.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillocksp View Post
    Actually I think the frontpage says exactly what was buffed, and that fact that the minion/demon-pet part is not included says to me that it was intentionally not included meaning that part was not buffed or touched at all.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Actually I think the frontpage says exactly what was buffed, and that fact that the minion/demon-pet part is not included says to me that it was intentionally not included meaning that part was not buffed or touched at all.
    The change is to 'Mastery: Master Demonologist,' meaning it will apply to our pets, guardians and Metamorphosis form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    The change is to 'Mastery: Master Demonologist,' meaning it will apply to our pets, guardians and Metamorphosis form.
    Yeah I never read the main post untill now I was going of the info that was posted before that in the green text file post, in that it said specifically that it would only buff Meta and nothing about just generaly improving Mastery, my bad for not rechecking the info in this case.