Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    No fist weps makes me a sad Enhance =(, hope Blizz loosen mogging rules rapidly to let me mog across weapon types that I can use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously some look amazingBut my god way overdoing the whole chin thing

Monster Energy + Warcraft

Anyone else a little disappointed? I thought they said that the new two handed weapons wouldnt be so small compared to the one handed, but I guess not.

The lack of fist weapons is sad.... I guess i'll use another pair of axes for my shaman -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    my god way overdoing the whole chin thing
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Completely terrible 2h weapons again that are NOT 2H weapons, claerly 1h weapons and I cant believe these guys are getting paid to create such terrible models. Someone must have made a tiny penis overcompensating joke about the large vanilla weapon sizes and now we dont get 2h weapons anymore.
    Nothing beats the weps from Vanilla or BC tbh. and i agree the weps now are... well not what they used to be. but think about it this way.. if the weps are the only think you dont like in this game , then just play for the things you do like, ... Like playing with some friends you made over the years. thats why i play now.. to be with my buddies..

Daily blink just keeps getting better and better. This daily blink is very true. +1

2-handed weapons.... why you soooo small!?! us melee are all gonna look like rogues
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

Love daily blink. Pally nerved so far down Lawl. I miss the old ret.

10+ Year Old Account
    i lold IRL so damn hard at the daily blink. the first one to make me seriously LOL IRL

epic win on the mage lever

2h weapons are gnome scale and the 1h are Tauren apparently >.>

Greatest Daily Blink after the Warrior Healer spec.

transfogrief, transfogrief everywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmogryph ALL the Weapons

HAAAAHAHAHAH. Daily Blink is always amusing, but the shaman's toggle switch absolutely made me lol. It's so true. That's why I quit. =)

Mace with chin that opens. Not bad, however they overdid the chin thing. Great models IMO, still disappointed "again" with the small 2 handers. Best daily blink I've seen on the website. Shaman one made me lawl.

Deleted
    Anyone else get the feeling that most of the new armor/weapons feels like factory mass produced garbage?

I think part of the reason why the two-handed weapons look so small is because the pictures of the one-handed weapons are zoomed in a lot more. Still, we haven't had a truly massive two-hander in quite some time; it'd be nice to see these weapons made a bit bigger.