Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best players in LOL and role models

As the topic say. Who is the best player in LOL exept saying yourself. And who do you have as a rolemodel?

Best Player: The Oddone best jungler in the game and a very good player overall
    Rolemodel: Shushei. Just to good with Gragas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stingern View Post
    As the topic say. Who is the best player in LOL exept saying yourself. And who do you have as a rolemodel?

Best Player: The Oddone best jungler in the game and a very good player overall
    Rolemodel: Shushei. Just to good with Gragas
    Tsh, Saintvicious is much better than OddOne now.

Best player in the game? YellowStar (Millenium)
    Rolemodel: If we're talking ethics: G-manbob, everyone should adopt his attitude. Skillwise, YellowStar. Better than Candypanda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post

Best player in the game? YellowStar (Millenium)
    Rolemodel: If we're talking ethics: G-manbob, everyone should adopt his attitude. Skillwise, YellowStar. Better than Candypanda.
    what this guys just said. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Reginald

ok...kidding, he's a pompous arse and I can't stand listening to his videos.

Deleted
    Best player in the game. Tbh i have no idea though i know sk-wickd was number one for quite some time

Role model: The Rain Man. He's a beast with singed!

I don't know many of the pro players but the guy who is a role model to me and motivates me is CholeraNinja. He makes youtube videos named "I'm bad at LoL" and he has an awesome attitude and always makes LoL seem fun to play. That and he fountain dived someone and killed them with Pantheon's Ulti and made me buy Pantheon because of it.

This one is a great example of him overall -

Gangplank fights for his friends.

"Fuck Junglers, get money"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I don't know many of the pro players but the guy who is a role model to me and motivates me is CholeraNinja. He makes youtube videos named "I'm bad at LoL" and he has an awesome attitude and always makes LoL seem fun to play. That and he fountain dived someone and killed them with Pantheon's Ulti and made me buy Pantheon because of it.

[awesome vid 1]

This one is a great example of him overall -

Gangplank fights for his friends.

[awesome vid 2]
    "Fuck Junglers, get money"
    rofl this guy is my new idol! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    rofl this guy is my new idol! :O
    You should see his Xin Zhao video:

Deleted
    I'm just mindblown my name isn't mentioned at least 15 times by now.

Deleted
    oh god. im actually crying with laughter.
    i wish i had friends like that :<

Grasshyren, obviously. Does anyone have half as much fun playing LoL as that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Grasshyren, obviously. Does anyone have half as much fun playing LoL as that guy?
    Grasshyren, by FAR to be honest. Atleast as rolemodel. Best player, I'm gonna say hotshotGG atm, that dude is sick. But shushei is my favorite player to watch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Saintvicious is jungling with everything, but TheOddOne is better than him.

Best player : I like Chaox's playstyle and game's comprehension. M Linak too.
    Rolemodel : By far, The Rain Man. This guy is just too good and I love how he's trolling. He does QQ, flame, etc. as much as how good he is.

Gonna watch CholeraNinja's videos. HotshotGG inspired me to play Nidalee and she's my favorite champion hand's down. I love how he seems to be constantly trolling. Especially with that laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Only players I care about are Grassy for his great videos and Guardsman Bob for his streaming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoxyd View Post
    Saintvicious is jungling with everything, but TheOddOne is better than him.

Best player : I like Chaox's playstyle and game's comprehension. M Linak too.
    Agree to disagree on OddOne being better. He was, but in my opinion, Saint is more consistent than him. Saint pretty much much won IEM Germany with his ganks. OddOne plays too supportish

Deleted
    CholeraNinja is just amazing funniest LOL player ever

Deleted
    Shushei was so freaking awesome ! Can't recall in which tornament, but it was the one where he played Gragas and Alistair ap pre nerf. He was just on another level .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Raven View Post
    Shushei was so freaking awesome ! Can't recall in which tornament, but it was the one where he played Gragas and Alistair ap pre nerf. He was just on another level .
    Dreamhack 2011.

lol those vids are funny as hell