Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4.3 Any new Pet models/skins?

So as the topic says.

Has there been any new skins/models on ptr yet?

Anyone that's been through the new 5 mans, have you seen any special beast trash that might be tameable?

In the only one open atm, all you see is undead and dragons....so not really

Ah tobad, I really hope they add something sweet

Even though I'm not a hunter myself I really like when Blizzard introduce more choices like theese.
    The 4.2 Pet challanges were really nice, I think they should keep up with it in each content patch

i wonder if you can tame the pets the Time-Crazed Sentinels ride on. Probably a stupid question. but A guy can dream amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm certainly holding out for new pet models as well. I love the thrill of getting a new/rare pet to add to my collection.

You can tame the glossy black cats in the tyrande encounter. They change to white, but they still have that really sweet looking shene to them, so I'd say they're new.

Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    You can tame the glossy black cats in the tyrande encounter. They change to white, but they still have that really sweet looking shene to them, so I'd say they're new.
    this... they are actually a white version of the shiney rare in STV (white with black stripes and red eyes) but idont have a hunter on the PTR so idk if they keep the glowing eyes or not
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    this... they are actually a white version of the shiney rare in STV (white with black stripes and red eyes) but idont have a hunter on the PTR so idk if they keep the glowing eyes or not
    Sounds nice enough I'm not that interested in cats tho but any new addition is a good one

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear GOD, we can only hope that we are not inundated with "new, exciting pets and taming challenges". Better to have any and all resources working on "new and exciting bug fixes and class enhancements" that are looooong overdue.

Another shiny pet I do NOT need.

A pet that does not summon / res with +/-6k health I could DEFINITELY use

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir2k View Post
    Dear GOD, we can only hope that we are not inundated with "new, exciting pets and taming challenges". Better to have any and all resources working on "new and exciting bug fixes and class enhancements" that are looooong overdue.

Another shiny pet I do NOT need.

A pet that does not summon / res with +/-6k health I could DEFINITELY use
    Yes because model designers work on bug fixes and class balance? No they most certainly don't.

I heard about 2 new cats that can be tamed but other than that, no.

hunters got like 8 new rare pets or more in 4.2 , warlocks have the same 3 pets since vanilla and i never hear them whining

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    hunters got like 8 new rare pets or more in 4.2 , warlocks have the same 3 pets since vanilla and i never hear them whining
    Hunter pets = Copy/paste abilities with a different model/skin

Warlock pets = A whole new set of utilities for each individual pet

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    i never hear them whining
    You must be deaf then.
    [19:41:18] [S] [85:Furial:1]: If I were told in vanilla that one day hunters would be able to res 24 people in 1 go I would have quit the game

i hope if they do add new skins there not rare i want more general choices they should just add more color choice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesdawg View Post
    You must be deaf then.
    Hahaha, this, absolutely. And I would trade gladly and have copypasted abilities if I had more choices in pets. THAT part is the only part I envy hunters for, and I was a hunter, till I rerolled on Alliance and became a warlock.

more OT: Hunters got 10 pets in Firelands, is that not enough, does it always have to be moaaaaar?

Petopia lists only 2 new models at the moment that are tameable.

Deleted
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/cataclysm/patch43.html

2 new looks , nothing else yet

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Hahaha, this, absolutely. And I would trade gladly and have copypasted abilities if I had more choices in pets. THAT part is the only part I envy hunters for, and I was a hunter, till I rerolled on Alliance and became a warlock.

more OT: Hunters got 10 pets in Firelands, is that not enough, does it always have to be moaaaaar?
    To be honest, yes, it does always have to be moar. I think we need more variety in pets for a few reasons.
    1) We dont have flashy spells. Our pets are flashy in return.
    2) Because only a few pets are truly useful in PvP/PvE, everyone uses the same few. More variety here helps us stay different from every other hunter.
    3) BECAUSE WE CAN! <3

the 5 spiders pets introduced in 4.2 where the model but different colored
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?