Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was Palpatine trying to get into Anakin's head by talking about his master, Darth Plagueis, about how he could keep himself and other people alive with the the force. I could be wrong though...
    Well yeah part of it was Palpatine tempting Anakin with Plagueis' power so that he could save Padme. Although from what people have been debating since those movies came out it was true. The newest theory, i believe, is that Plagueis actually created Anakin purely from the Force. Hence why Shmi didn't have a husband/partner/mate and still concieved.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagrath View Post
    I'd say you gentlemen have your answer right here, given Dalagrath's previous comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I'd say you gentlemen have your answer right here, given Dalagrath's previous comment.
    Except that Revan and Lord Scourge aren't kept alive by using transfer essence, they are being kept alive using an ancient sith alchemy ritual known only by the emperor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachyveng View Post
    What makes you think that? Revan may have been powerful but not even Yoda could sustain his life longer than his native species' lifespan. And I'm pretty sure Yoda was stronger in the Force than Revan is/was.

On another note, Satele is the descendant of Revan?
    We don't even know if Yoda's race lives that long.. hell, we call his species "Yoda's Species" because we don't even know the name of it.

Maybe their race doesn't have that long of a life span, and he used the force to live that long. Also, I suggest trying in "Taral V spoiler" in youtube. You'll see who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    After reading up on the whole Revan story on the wiki, I highly doubt it's actually him.
    If i could tell you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I deny everything, and admit to nothing.

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kushtrim View Post
    Except that Revan and Lord Scourge aren't kept alive by using transfer essence, they are being kept alive using an ancient sith alchemy ritual known only by the emperor.
    Actually, as far as we know (which is literally nothing except for NDA breaking information), Revan is either dead or alive. The only way he could be alive is by extending his life, which like stated before, is highly unlikely, OR he used transfer essence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably Revan, Sith alchemy is very powerful in the hand of a knowledgeable man (or woman).

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagrath View Post

Actually, as far as we know (which is literally nothing except for NDA breaking information), Revan is either dead or alive. The only way he could be alive is by extending his life, which like stated before, is highly unlikely, OR he used transfer essence.
    Actually, you are wrong. Emperor keeps him alive with sith alchemy to serve as a link to the jedi, so he could see visions of them. Says so in the novel.

<snip>

No game spoilers. NDA in place and all.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-05 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe this thread has gone as far as it can before we start spoiling too much and going into the game spoilers itself.

Closing now.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net