10+ Year Old Account

OnLive, £1 for any Game

As the title says, OnLive are doing a promotion due to it being release in the UK.

"We wanted to let you know that OnLive is now available in the UK! To celebrate our launch, we’re offering your first purchase of a game for just £1. Yes, you heard that that right, get hits from publishers like 2K, Codemasters, THQ, Square Enix or Ubisoft for just a quid. Don’t wait, purchase it by 9 October 2011 to take advantage of this great deal!"
    Now the OnLive service itself dosnt really interest me, but I would like some advice on which game I should pick up for the measly £1. I was thinking Just Cause 2.

Deleted
    Just Cause 2 is a bunch of fun. But since it's already a year old you might get more bang per buck if you go with a more recent title, like Deus Ex: HR or Crysis 2. At least Crysis 2 will display the benefits of the Onlive system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Just Cause 2 is a bunch of fun. But since it's already a year old you might get more bang per buck if you go with a more recent title, like Deus Ex: HR or Crysis 2. At least Crysis 2 will display the benefits of the Onlive system.
    Unfortunately I already own both of those titles :P