Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Can we all just pretend Cataclysm never happened?

And cast our minds back 12 months to LK days and that Arthas isn't dead just had a telling off from his dad, a slap on the wrist from Tirion; made to promise that he wouldn't raise a massive undead army and the he said 'Heck to the lot if you!' and did it anyway and the next expansion can be 'The Re-Wrath of the not dead Lich King' because IMHO the last soul Frostmourne took was WoW's and despite loving the game just don't feel 'in love' with it anymore...

WoW it's not you it's me, there's no one else - we've just grown apart and each of us has changed!!!

At least you recognize it's you. +1 for not being completely absent-minded. -1 for scaring me with your Avatar.
    -1000 points because Drew Carrey hates you.

And no, time travel is not possible. Not even in our minds. Sorry friend

Deleted
    I'm sure Blizzard wants this to so yes, yes Cataclysm is just a crack fantasy

You' just a baddie

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-10-04 at 08:00 PM.

You can, no one is stopping you.

I'm a paladin. I can't just close my eyes and pretend it never happened like the rest of you! When I open my eyes again, I still see that holy power bar, staring into my soul!

I'm having a deja-vu. Topics like these at the end of wrath, wishing to go back to BC...

they rez Onyxia 3 times and Ragnoros and friend made a comeback

So yes, everything is possible, Arthas is not dead, Cairne is not dead, Illidan fake is own death

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    And no, time travel is not possible. Not even in our minds. Sorry friend
    Tell that to End Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I'm having a deja-vu. Topics like these at the end of wrath, wishing to go back to BC...
    I'll say this much, having gone back to northrend for the purpose of levelling some new professions.. that continent had far more thought and effort put into it than any of the new zones, with possibly the exception of Vash.

Deleted
    Perhaps it's the many many hours of Warcraft the Frozen Throne but im missing the whole ice, Northrend, undead thing far too much and no amount of Druids and Shammys seems to be satisfying...and with the new coolest character in the game (Bolvar, Jailer of the Damned) and immediately shelved I just really don't care about the big black dragon that one moment flies over the top of me and kills me without indescriminently and the next minute because me and a few friends jump on his back I can kill him?!?! I wanted to raid my way to Arthas but Deathwing (incindently not a proper name, 2 words joined together does not a name make!) is kinda...well...meh!

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriel View Post
    Perhaps it's the many many hours of Warcraft the Frozen Throne but im missing the whole ice, Northrend, undead thing far too much and no amount of Druids and Shammys seems to be satisfying...and with the new coolest character in the game (Bolvar, Jailer of the Damned) and immediately shelved I just really don't care about the big black dragon that one moment flies over the top of me and kills me without indescriminently and the next minute because me and a few friends jump on his back I can kill him?!?! I wanted to raid my way to Arthas but Deathwing (incindently not a proper name, 2 words joined together does not a name make!) is kinda...well...meh!
    Art + has = two words that are joined together. Just a little something for you to think on while you are back there being all nostalgic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Art + has = two words that are joined together.
    Worst troll attempt ever...

Mod Note: Don't call other users trolls or accuse them of trolling.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2011-10-04 at 10:48 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I remember these at the end of.... wait, no I don't remember them at the end of BC.

But I'll predict the future. In about a year we'll be seeing these threads about wanting to go back to Cata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriel View Post
    Worst troll attempt ever...
    Lmao actually it's a valid point. His argument is sound considering the evidence.

You will never get all of us to agree to the same thing, so I say no to your question.

But I love Cataclysm
    Last edited by Imnick; 2011-10-04 at 06:50 PM.

Nah, wrath sucked. I like cata.

Deleted
    Just as everyone pretends Command & Conquer 4 never happened i guess its possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am meh with Cata. It has brought a TON of features, and imo lacked content.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.