Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by contemporary View Post
    Receiving a massage from the girlfriend, she has been a massage therapist for about 2 years... =D
    and ends in a sexual sensation not fair >=(
    for me its icecold water after a football game in a sunny day :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    I got about halfway through this thread, and I've come to two conclusions... One: Pooping is GREAT!! Two: there are a disturbing number of drug addicts that post on this forum. The meth user disturbed me the most, only because I use to feel like that when I was using. Trust me dude, it's ALL downhill from there. Clean and sober for 10 years.
    Drug user != drug addict

The vast majority of drug users are not addicts. Hell, statistically even a majority of those who try heroin don't get hooked on it (not that I'd advocate anyone try any opiates, as far as potential for addiction they're definitely some of the worst drugs out there).

And honestly, high doses of MDMA and other euphoric drugs offer sensations that go way beyond what most people will ever experience sober. The experience is simply off the scale. Me stating this doesn't mean I think everyone should run out and do lots of drugs, I'm just stating what is commonly held knowledge among those who have tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by giowatcher View Post
    In general, the feeling of True Love There is no feeling greater then that to me.
    Except a nice MLT... you know. Mutton, Lettuce, and Tomato where the mutton is nice and lean and the lettuce is crisp...

Anyway, regardless of the Princess Bride quotes popping in my head. I would say the best sensations for me is basically satisfying a couple of the primal sins, mainly gluttony, sloth, and wrath in that order.

Playing paint-ball in the bush with 10 friends for a day, with a bbq lunch included free!

Finishing the last book in an amazing series (same goes for games I guess, namely Witcher 2 and MGS)

Putting on or diving your face into clothes that have just come out of the dryer.

A long hot shower on a winter morning.

Collapsing on your own bed after spending a long time away from home (namely university where the beds here are AWFUL)

Getting a big heavy kebab at 2am after a night out drinking

For me... being around animals. Especially dogs. Spending time with a creature that wont judge you at all for who you are...

Also eating really REALLY good food. Good food is the best.

Oh! Oh! And drinking an iced tea on a hot day!
    "I need to hug a bunny right now!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleren View Post
    Having your head massaged like when your getting your hair washed at a salon or a good foot rub. So relaxing.
    Gotta agree here

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting a buzzer beater/eating, also getting a nice sleep after an exhausting day
    ~May the goat be with you~

Deleted
    Laying down watching a movie, and when its done, you stretch yourself to the max. Thats soooooo fucking amazing.
    And ofc, waking up in the middle of the night, and figuring out that you got a couple of more hours sleep before you have to get up. <3

Deleted
    For me, it's nailing a perfect workout session on my indoor bike (spinner ?). Having a nice and relaxed warm-up, getting a feel for what sort of average heart BPM I wanna achieve on the bike, and then actually maintaining that for 45 mins. The feeling is a mix between being completely drained and intoxicated. If I can't do simple multiplication by the end, I know I've given my all. Unfortunately, depending on how rested and hydrated I am, my sessions don't always turn out so great. But when they do - it's the best feeling in the world.
    Last edited by mmoc167933ed71; 2012-05-21 at 03:36 PM.

For me, it would be that feeling I get when I do something that is very challenging. I dread about doing it for weeks, then I get it done and it feels awesome.
    Also, spending time with the ones I love.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14