15+ Year Old Account

Got accepted into Beta, Can't Log In

Anyone else having this issue? Got an email saying I got into this weekend's beta, but when I try to log into my swtor.com account, it's coming up with Incorrect login. I just reset my password and it's still not working. Anyone know of a solution?

is the problem on loggin in or getin into beta part? cause its a beta WEEKEND so that may be the issue
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

lulz, indeed if it's WEEKEND you can't play on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and not sure about fridays.

If it's anything like the last beta weekend, changing your password on the website won't actually help. You need to remember the password that you originally had, because their server login information is somewhat old (like WoW's PTR). Also, your password is case-sensitive, so while you're trying to brute-force your account you have even more options to remember.

And for those who answered, "Har har, it's WEEKEND", you need to use your login information to download, install, and patch the game client.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Anyone else having this issue? Got an email saying I got into this weekend's beta, but when I try to log into my swtor.com account, it's coming up with Incorrect login. I just reset my password and it's still not working. Anyone know of a solution?
    Make sure the first letter of your password is a capital letter when you enter it.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    He probably means login to download the client. I'm having the same issues, even reset my password successfully. It's a large client hope this is fixed soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies. Think they were just having site issues as for a while creating new accounts led to pages that were unable to load, etc. And no, I wasn't trying to log into the server and play the game, lol... I know that the weekend is.

Logging in is fine now, just waiting for Friday to get here. Off topic, anyone tried tanking as a Inquisitor yet?

Deleted
    damm man wish i had an invite

Deleted
    You are violating the NDA you signed up for. Do not discuss matters of beta issues here, go to your own beta forum squadron and address the issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    You are violating the NDA you signed up for. Do not discuss matters of beta issues here, go to your own beta forum squadron and address the issue there.
    There have been no violation of the NDA here. You are allowed to say that you got into the beta, but nothing more then that.
    And the login in issue was about their site, not the server. But if someone here answered the question if they tried the Inq tanking, they would break the NDA.

Deleted
    Well since this matter is about his beta access and that there's an issue with login. It surely is about the beta = NDA.

I recommend OP to take this matter to their customer service and not a public discussion forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Palmolive, I'll warn you one more time:

1. If you see something that is breaking the rules, report it and move on.
    2. There is nothing NDA breaking about this.
    3. Please stop "backseat" moderating. We do not like it.
    4. Should you have a problem with and of the above stated items, PM Sunshine or Bibi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Problem solved so this thread can die a happy death now.