Poll: Which type of priest do you see more often?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you see more of?

Shadow Priest

Or Healing Priest

as I was sitting around in Org today, I noticed a lot of purple blotches everywhere, so it roused the question of I wonder if more people are playing shadow than the healing counterparts..

10+ Year Old Account
    These days, shadow priests.

We don't even have a healing priest in our guild at the moment.

See, idk what it is, maybe its just that Shadow priest stand out so well, but I swear, they are everywhere, sometimes I can fly around org without seeing 1 everytime I stop.

I'm sure it has something to do with shadowpriests being pretty beastly in firelands.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We shadow priests are cooler looking.

/end-thread
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I see a shit load of Shadow Priests and Disc Priests. When I was leveling my own Disc priest, I went into BG's every now and then as Shadow, and every other priest in there was Shadow lol... Too bad most of them don't carry on to competitive progression raiding. WTB moar priests :\
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Shadow.
    been the only healing priest for ages, even though we've been tyring to recruit them. At the moment running around with 4 active shadowpriests >.>

I'm actually not going to vote because i believe its pretty even. There are a lot of shadow but they tend to stand out alot more, and there are alot of Disc's and a few Holy to balance it out

Hard to say. In dungeons/raids its definitely healer priests.

However running around youd generally say its more on the Shadow side... Probably just because you can identify them by the purple shadowform rather than inspecting/tooltipping them to see theyre a priest.