Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You can't be reported for Kill Stealing. Np.
    Wish I could report people for being mean and scary!

Don't take it to hear its Dominion the games can be so close and turn at any time. If you died at least you were there, and losing by 4 I'd hardly call losing a probably just that crucial seconds that no one could have got to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Wish I could report people for being mean and scary!
    Talon says hi!

Deleted
    I'm not even joking. I was going to create this EXACT thread just now when I saw yours.

EVERY game, I get this bullshit. People yelling at me for whatever reason/saying I suck, then it comes to the scoreboard and they're in last/4th place.

Examples:
    http://zhost.tk/u/kp/whydoisuck.png
    This guy(Vayne) just told me now 'u suck akali ffs' 'stop killing and get points' 'STOP LOSE BOTTOM FOR A KILL'(was actually a triple kill..)
    I wish people would fucking think before they speak, gankers/carrys have a place in dominion too(if they're well played) you keep them on respawn, they cant cap/defend points, your teammates take said points, and you win. voilá. CONTRIBUTION-SCORE ISN'T EVERYTHING. the sweet icing on this irony cake as well is that i actually ended up with 1 more score than him at the end, whilst managing to go 17/8/4. I must suck hard :<
    It's a shame most of the people who pick these carry's end up with a minus KDR(5/8/6) for example.

http://zhost.tk/u/ln/whyarepeoplecunts.png
    Here's a minute snippet of what was said this game, couldn't be bothered to scroll back further in chat(took these whilst dead)
    This guy made me die a little inside. Literally under 1 minute into the game, this guy was bitching.
    I ran to windmill, secured a kill and was heading down to get their mid tower, he went solo bottom, capped it then charged into their ryze/morgana, and died, then the left comment was made, I just couldn't believe how he decided that we sucked for it... but *Shrug* kids will be kids.
    Shortly after that I was in bottom right bush, near their bottom tower, 3 of them were on it (ryze morgana and poppy if i recall correctly) my team were at windmill/our mid and then he made the right comment telling me to do something, which i took to mean "charge into 3 of them and a tower you noob". That made me laugh, especially how he said he was going to report me for not doing so. Oh god... my sides.
    Anyway, it continued like that all game, him suicide running into people just to try and steal towers. sure it got him top spot on contribution-score, but he also died 13 times to them Q_Q
    Oh yeah, he was also spamming ping/targetting people until he got the warnings >_>

Deleted
    It's the internet. People are dicks. It's a free2play game, there's literally no consequences for being a dick. Ignore it. However, you're engaging them and flaming them back. If you don't want them to be dicks, as I said, ignore them. Stoking the flames then saying "every game I get bullshit" when you're getting baited into trash talking as well is kind of counter-productive. Let them rant, if you're better, it will show.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2011-10-05 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    I'm not even joking. I was going to create this EXACT thread just now when I saw yours.

EVERY game, I get this bullshit. People yelling at me for whatever reason/saying I suck, then it comes to the scoreboard and they're in last/4th place.

Examples:
    http://zhost.tk/u/kp/whydoisuck.png
    This guy(Vayne) just told me now 'u suck akali ffs' 'stop killing and get points' 'STOP LOSE BOTTOM FOR A KILL'(was actually a triple kill..)
    I wish people would fucking think before they speak, gankers/carrys have a place in dominion too(if they're well played) you keep them on respawn, they cant cap/defend points, your teammates take said points, and you win. voilá. CONTRIBUTION-SCORE ISN'T EVERYTHING. the sweet icing on this irony cake as well is that i actually ended up with 1 more score than him at the end, whilst managing to go 17/8/4. I must suck hard :<
    It's a shame most of the people who pick these carry's end up with a minus KDR(5/8/6) for example.

http://zhost.tk/u/ln/whyarepeoplecunts.png
    Here's a minute snippet of what was said this game, couldn't be bothered to scroll back further in chat(took these whilst dead)
    This guy made me die a little inside. Literally under 1 minute into the game, this guy was bitching.
    I ran to windmill, secured a kill and was heading down to get their mid tower, he went solo bottom, capped it then charged into their ryze/morgana, and died, then the left comment was made, I just couldn't believe how he decided that we sucked for it... but *Shrug* kids will be kids.
    Shortly after that I was in bottom right bush, near their bottom tower, 3 of them were on it (ryze morgana and poppy if i recall correctly) my team were at windmill/our mid and then he made the right comment telling me to do something, which i took to mean "charge into 3 of them and a tower you noob". That made me laugh, especially how he said he was going to report me for not doing so. Oh god... my sides.
    Anyway, it continued like that all game, him suicide running into people just to try and steal towers. sure it got him top spot on contribution-score, but he also died 13 times to them Q_Q
    Oh yeah, he was also spamming ping/targetting people until he got the warnings >_>
    Ur first screenshot.. forget everything else
    Morgana double lich getting the 3rd and playing with clarity and ignite :/ damn trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine a 12 years old kid that do nothing but play LoL the entire day, but he sucks. He sucks at the only thing he enjoys to do. Do you think he'll accept that or he'll blame the others as soon as he can?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got banned for 2 weeks because I raged at somebody after he spent a full 20 minute game farming, not a single cap at the end.(by rage I mean "STOP FUCKING FARMING AND GO CAP SOMETHING YOU DOWNIE") I had told him capping is how you win twice before I raged. This was during beta so he wasted my limited beta playing time as well which was my bigger concern. (not really an excuse but...) I had a really bad day and didn't have any tolerance for retards at that moment.

Anger can be justified but for some of the things people rage about (missing a Q, which wouldn't have done anything anyway if it had hit) its stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dread playing dominion somewhat cause players are such emokids, imo a little bit of self evaluationw ould go a long way to make the community 50k times better

Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    I dread playing dominion somewhat cause players are such emokids, imo a little bit of self evaluationw ould go a long way to make the community 50k times better
    Sadly not likely to happen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
    These guys found an explanation for why it's not gonna occur.

Deleted
    http://zhost.tk/u/27/asdf.png

/rage.
    WHY. (players on my team were between level 15-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    http://zhost.tk/u/27/asdf.png

/rage.
    WHY. (players on my team were between level 15-23.
    How the fuck do you get to level 30 with that few wins. I'm only 20 and have nearly 100 wins o.O

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    How the fuck do you get to level 30 with that few wins. I'm only 20 and have nearly 100 wins o.O
    The screenshot only shows their dominion-wins. These people probably all have several hundred wins in normal games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    lol, been playing lanewick since beta. yeah, some people would leave just for picking warwick period. i just go LANEWICK IS BESTWICK

i also tell people i can't jungle because there's only forests.p
    I found that way funnier than I should have.

Internet anonymity = excuse for being an asshole.