10+ Year Old Account

looking for mount addon

Hello everyone, just looking for information on a good mount addon. I dont necessarily want it to choose a random mount but im looking for an addon that has an easier way to look through my mounts and pick one instead of searching through the spellbook. In essence, just looking for a redesigned mount menu in which it gives an easier way to view and select.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving to the Interface forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about oPie?

If they just want a method of selecting from specific mounts then yes Opie would work well as I use it myself for utility or specific novelty mounts like the tundra mammoth or turtle.
    However if they want to search through mounts by their features, say flying vs ground then Opie will not do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah just looking for a way to quickly select a mount, but i just dont want it to be random lol. i just hate hitting p and then searching through that awful mount spellbook lmao

I created a macro /castrandom for 3-4 mounts that I absolutely love and are the only ones I use. No need for any addon.

As was stated, Opie. You can create a custom ring and bind it to any key. You can add any mounts or spells you want to any rings. So you could bind a ring to G, and have it show ground mounts. You could make a second ring and bind it to shift+g, and have it show flying mounts.