TLO SO AMAZING!

Best player!

10+ Year Old Account
    See that ZERG
    Watch that scene
    Digging the Dancing Queen

Oh reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, just wow. I've played a game against a terran, he had ~20 marines at 7 minute at my ramp and as soon as he walked to the ramp, i've had a window about
    "waiting for player" popping up every 1-2 seconds so i couldn't FF ramp and micro my stalkers while he was destroying my control-less stalkers on attack-command. He had 1 second left before kick from the game then everything was OK but i had only 2 stalkers left while he had ~15 marines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Wow, just wow. I've played a game against a terran, he had ~20 marines at 7 minute at my ramp and as soon as he walked to the ramp, i've had a window about
    "waiting for player" popping up every 1-2 seconds so i couldn't FF ramp and micro my stalkers while he was destroying my control-less stalkers on attack-command. He had 1 second left before kick from the game then everything was OK but i had only 2 stalkers left while he had ~15 marines.
    If i was the Terran, i would be so mad.

What happened today that the internet suddenly love's TLO ? gonna watch those vods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    If i was the Terran, i would be so mad.

What happened today that the internet suddenly love's TLO ? gonna watch those vods.
    When you alt-tab or gives SC2 low priority, it will "pause" game. If you will constantly tab in and out of full-screen SC2, it will "pause" game every 1-2 seconds but after 1 minute you will be DCed. Some people abuse this feature to deny enemy micro
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    When you alt-tab or gives SC2 low priority, it will "pause" game. If you will constantly tab in and out of full-screen SC2, it will "pause" game every 1-2 seconds but after 1 minute you will be DCed. Some people abuse this feature to deny enemy micro
    Serious piles of bullshit.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i guess it's a problem on my side, 3rd game in a row i've got DCed with an error message box.

Naniwa got absolutely obliterated by Babyknight!

---------- Post added 2013-05-15 at 07:47 PM ----------

https://twitter.com/NaNiwaSC2/status/334725222995480577
    https://twitter.com/NaNiwaSC2/status/334725562411130881

Someone's not happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Naniwa has a hard time dealing with losses. He always had.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Stephano retiring in couple months, I find sudden lack of foreign Zergs... disturbing.
    TLO is replacing him. Also TLO has the passion... stephan dont

10+ Year Old Account
    Naniwa naniwa... why do you do this. It makes you look so much worse.

Well, someone needs to learn how to take losses in their stride.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Naniwa naniwa... why do you do this. It makes you look so much worse.
    He does it because he's an asshole. Haven't you noticed that yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    He does it because he's an asshole. Haven't you noticed that yet?
    Oh I have. He's nice to Swedes, that's all. Doesn't care about the rest.

This is what I meant a few pages ago with that Naniwa isn't consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was wondering, thinking about that TLO replacing Stephano thing - why haven't we seen much from TLO in terms of tournaments recently? Has he not entered? Is a team only allowed to field so many players? Is he not good enough? He wasn't in MLG, Dreamhack, WCS etc...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Was wondering, thinking about that TLO replacing Stephano thing - why haven't we seen much from TLO in terms of tournaments recently? Has he not entered? Is a team only allowed to field so many players? Is he not good enough? He wasn't in MLG, Dreamhack, WCS etc...
    He advanced to WCS round of 8 just yesterday if I'm not mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I coulda swore he was at Dreamhack, he's definitely at WCS. I don't think he lost out in winter exhibitions though so he didn't get seeded into MLG dallas, could be mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok thanks, I just checked his liquipedia page and saw nothing so was wondering
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah. Code S remaining quarterfinals are tomorrow. Hopefully they will be as entertaining as I expect them to be.