The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Still can't play Starcraft. Fucks sake.

Not because i don't have access, but because i still have this fucking hangover.
    I'm not touching essex again.
    Hangover = dehydrated.

Get some gatoraid/powerade/ juice or something to rehydrate yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Hangover = dehydrated.

Get some gatoraid/powerade/ juice or something to rehydrate yourself.
    I've only found 1 place in Essex that sells Gatorade and that was at a sports center a few years ago, can't remember which one though. Haven't seen powerade in quite a while actually.

Also, stop being such a pussy, Essex is magnificent. Just because you can't hack it
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I've drunk the equivalent of a fucking reservoir today in volvic if i was anymore god damn hydrated i'd be the Nile.

I've never tried Gatorade either, even in America. Essex wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have TOWIE ruining it.

10+ Year Old Account
    TOWIE isn't a representation of Essex at all, people just refuse to accept it til they go there. It's a minority of people. Using TOWIE as an advert for Essex is like using Auschwitz to promote German friendliness. It's just utter bullshit.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-05-20 at 08:34 PM.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how many players who see this topic are in Bronze League, but are the stereotypes of SC2 players in Bronze being absolutely terrible, i.e. Husky's Bronze League Heroes series, actually true?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I don't know how many players who see this topic are in Bronze League, but are the stereotypes of players in Bronze being absolutely terrible, i.e. Husky's Bronze League Heroes series, actually true?
    I get crushed most of the time, but that may be because I am bad myself. Although there are some interesting people playing well... lets just say they propably only played campaign on easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I don't know how many players who see this topic are in Bronze League, but are the stereotypes of SC2 players in Bronze being absolutely terrible, i.e. Husky's Bronze League Heroes series, actually true?
    Most of the time, no. They usually have some sort of idea of what they're supposed to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Most of the time, no. They usually have some sort of idea of what they're supposed to be.
    Aye, I use my SEA account to play Protoss at lower level and most of them can actually play the game, they just go for poorly executed cheesy builds. I've pretty much been doing terrible 4 gates that hit at like 10 min and still winning most my matches against bronze/silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend bought Sc2 a little while ago and was in practice league, so he let me play a game. I don't think I've ever had that much fun with neural parasite... so many mind controlled BC's xD

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    I've drunk the equivalent of a fucking reservoir today in volvic if i was anymore god damn hydrated i'd be the Nile.

I've never tried Gatorade either, even in America. Essex wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have TOWIE ruining it.
    Water itself doesn't replace enough. Which is why gatoraid or some equivalent or even some juice is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Water itself doesn't replace enough. Which is why gatoraid or some equivalent or even some juice is better.
    Are you seriously going to try and tell me that nearly 4 litres of water is inferior enough to gatoraid to not re-hydrate you?

I'm also further inclined to not believe water isn't adequate when every independent review of sports drinks vs water on the first page of google says sport drinks are no better.
    Last edited by mmoc71776687c4; 2013-05-21 at 10:00 AM.

What Baar didn't elaborate on was that alcohol is a diuretic, so you're actually losing more than water when you're pissing while drunk. After a nasty drinking you're suffering from electrolyte imbalance, some juice is great remedy (fresh orange juice is my favorite), some slightly salty food is also helpful. Apply aspirin or some other pain remedy for added comfort.

On topic, I think SoS just found a proper way to deal with swarm hosts (game 4), he stormed the locusts then just brute forced through zerg with more storms while locusts were on cooldown, chain fungals would shut this down, but protoss can get enough HT and colossi before zerg has infestors. Swarm host spread would counter this a bit, but I think this tactic is the best bet against heavy SH play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, in your urine there's going to be (some) sugars and salts going out too as they're too small to be filtered out in the glomerulus so pass straight through the bowmans capsule into the proximal convoluted tubule (if I'm going to do this I'm going to be accurate). Proteins and such should be fine unless you have a kidney problem as they're too big to pass through the filters.

You need to replace salts and water and sugar. That's why greasy foods plus water are good because you get all those things back quickly, but the trade off is a heart attack down the line.

Deleted
    You're both wrong. The best cure for a hangover is more alcohol...... can't feel like shit the next day if you wake up still pissed as a fart and continue to get smashed all day :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A cure isn't the same as a delay tactic Anyway, last time I did that apparently I was attempting to persuade people that I know Kermit the Frog on a personal level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    A cure isn't the same as a delay tactic Anyway, last time I did that apparently I was attempting to persuade people that I know Kermit the Frog on a personal level.
    Hahaha this cracked me up when I imagined what it would be like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Yeah, in your urine there's going to be (some) sugars and salts going out too as they're too small to be filtered out in the glomerulus so pass straight through the bowmans capsule into the proximal convoluted tubule (if I'm going to do this I'm going to be accurate). Proteins and such should be fine unless you have a kidney problem as they're too big to pass through the filters.

You need to replace salts and water and sugar. That's why greasy foods plus water are good because you get all those things back quickly, but the trade off is a heart attack down the line.
    I remember celebrating finals of my friends (they finished med uni) somewhere around lake Turgojak. After almost 36 hours of drinking, swimming, grilling shashlik, playing HL2:CTF IRL and so on, we had a crate of Saline. One hour on it cured hangover, yay!

OT: do anyone knows online tournaments like this one? I would like to try all accessible tournaments =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

ShoutCraft America is on game 2 atm. Tune in

http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a Ranked 1v1 game where my opponent left the game just seconds in. Is intentionally losing to tank your rank a thing in SC2?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    It is Thallidomaniac.

People don't wanna accidentally place themselves too high. Losing every game you go across for like 15 games in a row is not fun.

I'm gonna stream a bit of 1v1. My sig for those of you interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.