10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Just had a Ranked 1v1 game where my opponent left the game just seconds in. Is intentionally losing to tank your rank a thing in SC2?
    Yes. In short. I've only seen it about 5 times in 350 games though.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    It is Thallidomaniac.

People don't wanna accidentally place themselves too high. Losing every game you go across for like 15 games in a row is not fun.

I'm gonna stream a bit of 1v1. My sig for those of you interested.
    I might just tune in for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I might just tune in for a while
    Sorry I couldn't play longer! I really wanted to.

I'm back in platinum now at least. But diamond is where I'm heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Sorry I couldn't play longer! I really wanted to.

I'm back in platinum now at least. But diamond is where I'm heading.
    Well, it was fun, even if it was just for a little while
    I guess ill see you in diamond once you get here ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was fun, even if it was just for a little while
    I guess ill see you in diamond once you get here ;p
    A matter of time I assure you!

I beat half the diamond ppl I face already.

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 11:17 AM ----------

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...eg-idra-fields

Even the guardian writes about Idra. Interesting.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Just had a Ranked 1v1 game where my opponent left the game just seconds in. Is intentionally losing to tank your rank a thing in SC2?
    For some people yes, but i have left a few games early in the last few days due to messed up settings picking terran by mistake so that person may have had a similar problem. What league was the person in? If they were 2 or 3 above you , then yes they were tanking there rating.

Also kane is looking scary , lets see what else he can win in the next few months

Deleted
    I know back in the day people used to drop down to bronze to farm portraits, i guess some people still do that.. I tend to leave games after a few seconds if i just cant be bothered with a certain matchup, and i assume im not the only one who does that now and then.

I think the main reason for alot more free wins now an days in the unranked system, alot of ppl fooling around on unranked and offen leave is they dont want a specific matchup.

my last season i had 115wins and i think like 10 of them was free wins from start (platinum)

10+ Year Old Account
    Streaming again with some 2v2 atm. Me and my friend just got done with placements, both playing random.

Watch me 14/14 every time I get zerg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you're streaming Daft Punks recent album in the background. I'm totally in love with it, was never an electronic music fan before it, is fucking magnificent.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Now's a good time to join the stream, top less wass ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Now's a good time to join the stream, top less wass ftw
    I would put on the fan but with the microphone on it's gonna be brutal for the viewers.

Deleted
    Not a single american left in WCS, question is, should americans be sad that none born in a certain region is left, or should they be happy to have good players to represent them??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Not a single american left in WCS, question is, should americans be sad that none born in a certain region is left, or should they be happy to have good players to represent them??
    Sad that the rules allow non-US players to represent them. Really should be like other sports where you play for the region you're born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even Scarlett made it through? Aw shit. NA not looking good.

But hey Innovation plays seminfinals against Symbol in less than 2h! Don't miss out!

10+ Year Old Account
    I never realised how truly interesting molecular orbital diagrams were until I fell asleep doing them.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what's wrong with him lately

He's probably still angry about the whole WCS EU thing. Where the computers were clearly the fault of him not winning!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He's probably still angry about the whole WCS EU thing. Where the computers were clearly the fault of him not winning!
    Yeah. Those pics were WCS EU Challenger. But this time it obviously couldn't be the computers. SC2 is just a shit game. Also his opponent is the worst player in the world... so how can Nani possibly win against that?`

In all seriousness thozugh, Nani has always been an asshole.