Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And before that. I dealt with him as a tournament admin back in his WC3 days. Not a very pleasant person when things don't go his way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's just a very long drawn out man period.

Or he could be a wanker.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes the Naniwa Nestea thing. Can't forget that.

It's such a shame really. He has so much potential but just throws it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Holy shit. Ryung vs. Polt. Now that was some stellar TvT.

Deleted
    Ughhh either remover widow mines or medivac boost so early in the game. It's complete bullshit that if I leave my base, even when doing a 7RR on Klontas Mire, the Terran can still get to my base with a medivac full of fucking marines. Even if I manage to defend that, time I get to their base they have mines nuking anything that trys to break their wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    There must always be one.

Hasn't he always been bitchy though? Not as bad as Idra until now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they reproduced.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Not a single american left in WCS, question is, should americans be sad that none born in a certain region is left, or should they be happy to have good players to represent them??
    The remaining players don't represent America. They simply compete in WCS America for the prize money. It's interesting to note that it isn't only Americans who feel this way but also Europeans. I was watching Ret stream a few days ago and he mentioned that the Koreans in WCS EU are only there for the money with the exception of ForGG who has lived there for over a year. He seems to think the majority of EU players are bitter as well. The only real difference was that EU was able to put up a better fight than NA against the Korean invasion.

All your prize money are belong to us - /trollface
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Ughhh either remover widow mines or medivac boost so early in the game. It's complete bullshit that if I leave my base, even when doing a 7RR on Klontas Mire, the Terran can still get to my base with a medivac full of fucking marines. Even if I manage to defend that, time I get to their base they have mines nuking anything that trys to break their wall.
    Veto it? I know you're zerg but as soon as I saw that map as toss I was like "VETO IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS".

10+ Year Old Account
    I also removed Klontas Mire. I hate to TvT on it. It turns into a mechfest which turns into a basetrade because someone loses patience at some point.

Klontas Mire was a nice idea, I liked it at first, but I never again wanna play TvT on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I also removed Klontas Mire. I hate to TvT on it. It turns into a mechfest which turns into a basetrade because someone loses patience at some point.

Klontas Mire was a nice idea, I liked it at first, but I never again wanna play TvT on it.
    Imagine ZvZ on it. -.-"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post

PvP is awesome here. Sneaky warp prisms drops with 4+8 zealots, hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm unable to log in now but what's the map pool looking like?

Star Station
    Akilon Wastes
    Neo Planet
    Whirlwind
    Derelict Watcher
    Klontas Mire
    Zerus Prime
    Belshir Vestige

I still feel like I'm missing one but it's not many more than that?

As protoss I'd veto Star Station because I just hate that map. Drops can be beyond devastating. I like it for the art which is annoying though. I've not played the new maps unfortunately but I'd probably veto Klontas. Looks like it has a lot of fun in it but meh could have some annoying losses for very little. Last one would be Derelict Watcher but I might not bother with that one as it looks pretty good. Just the bases too spread out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm unable to log in now but what's the map pool looking like?

Star Station
    Akilon Wastes
    Neo Planet
    Whirlwind
    Derelict Watcher
    Klontas Mire
    Zerus Prime
    Belshir Vestige
    Yeah that's them all currently. I actually just veto the 4 player maps as I cba finding bases hidden across the map. Any recommendations to ones to veto as zerg?

Also I watched my replay where I lost on Klontas Mire, was my own fault.....had lings just idle in his natural that if used would have cleaned him up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Yeah that's them all currently. I actually just veto the 4 player maps as I cba finding bases hidden across the map. Any recommendations to ones to veto as zerg?

Also I watched my replay where I lost on Klontas Mire, was my own fault.....had lings just idle in his natural that if used would have cleaned him up
    Strange, i thought that zergs love playing on huge maps due to huge amount of bases. But i find that winning against zerg as protos is very easy on Zerus Prime and Klontas Mire.
    The first one is easy to defend on and second due to ability to easy delay zergs expands
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Strange, i thought that zergs love playing on huge maps due to huge amount of bases. But i find that winning against zerg as protos is very easy on Zerus Prime and Klontas Mire.
    The first one is easy to defend on and second due to ability to easy delay zergs expands
    Yeah, that's prob why I'm still a scrub. Although I did just beat a masters and diamond player in a 2v2 with my friend (we are both gold). Sitting no1 in Gold 2v2 and joint 2nd on 1v1 Gold with 16-12, hopefully push into platinum on both leagues before the seasons out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Tbh as Zerg being huge doesn't necessarily mean good even then. Great mobility but just further to spread creep. What you want is an "easily" securable third and then a fourth that's not too horrendous. Large maps just mean the bases are further from your opponent (as well as you sometimes) so it's easier to hold and a larger rush distance. Zerus gives three but fourth can be a bit questionable if there's early aggression but the large amount of air space can be a problem. Then gota worry about choke points that cause issues like on Star Station, a drop at the third - you can't get a surround due to that damned wall. Things like that is what to look at

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Tbh as Zerg being huge doesn't necessarily mean good even then. Great mobility but just further to spread creep. What you want is an "easily" securable third and then a fourth that's not too horrendous. Large maps just mean the bases are further from your opponent (as well as you sometimes) so it's easier to hold and a larger rush distance. Zerus gives three but fourth can be a bit questionable if there's early aggression but the large amount of air space can be a problem. Then gota worry about choke points that cause issues like on Star Station, a drop at the third - you can't get a surround due to that damned wall. Things like that is what to look at
    But in my (silver) league everything dumbs down to macro. I feel so frustrated when i meet a 4 base zerg, and when i destroy everything he has, i move to his base, and bam, he managed to get like 1/2 of the army he had 30 seconds ago.

On Zerus Prime i had 100% win rate (from a 6 games overall, then i banned it because i started to get many terrans on it), it was very easy to defend base because there is not so much open space (if you don't let enemy in) and using force field to defend against zerg pushes was awesome.

Today i won 3 games again and i'm still on #1 bronze. I don't know why i don't get a promotion, i'm already placed against gold/plat players.
    Or do i need to deplete all these nasty rest points to be promoted?

Just carry on playing and you will get promoted, if you really are playing gold/plat players if you beat them you might move up to gold/plat and just skip other leagues