Another season playing like that and she could be at BlizzCon, which would be amazing to see. Like, make my whole trip.

But is she still confirmed taking season 3 off for her wrist?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    But is she still confirmed taking season 3 off for her wrist?
    Yep, and I doubt she'll have enough points to get in the top 16 now.

Also, apparently the SCV that built the proxy racks in the 5th game was in the vision of her overlord but she didn't notice it. :S

https://twitter.com/AcerScarlett/sta...41641845456896 "ah fuck my overlord saw the scv ... :/"

http://i.imgur.com/Ge6hnMl.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-08-24 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Gonna be Bomber vs JD in the finals, but i hope for Taeja vs JD with taeja winning

Naniwa still has a chance r-r-r-right guys?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Naniwa still has a chance r-r-r-right guys?
    Nope, sorry. :P
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-08-25 at 09:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to play sc2 but i'm afraid that my PC will go nuts because of overheating and i will have FPS drops in improtant moments of games and will lose them because of it =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do something about your computer then! And be sure to watch the semifinals and finals today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    What the hell, Innovation joining Team Acer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Uh, are you her doctor? Are you her therapist? Are you someone she's already intimate with? Nope. So why the fuck are you making this about her gender and not her as a player?

Serious serious BM.
    Nothing wrong with having an opinion. Just the same as I believe a dude changing some parts around doesn't mean he's not a dude, if you have differing opinions that's fine.

On Topic: I haven't played in probably about a year, anything majorly new other than the expansion? (Which I played the campaign of.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    What the hell, Innovation joining Team Acer?
    No way! I think more Maru. Prime is one of the poor Teams and prboably next to shut down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    No way! I think more Maru. Prime is one of the poor Teams and prboably next to shut down.
    But Prime is doing fine, while apparently STX Soul might disband because of financial difficulties. Scarlett also implied that who ever it is, has insane TvZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    But Prime is doing fine, while apparently STX Soul might disband because of financial difficulties. Scarlett also implied that who ever it is, has insane TvZ.
    They just won ProLeague and the STX CEO was there and said they will continue to support STX. Prime has exactly one sponsor and they are struggling for a long time now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    They just won ProLeague and the STX CEO was there and said they will continue to support STX. Prime has exactly one sponsor and they are struggling for a long time now.
    Guess we just have to wait till 1st of September for the reveal.

Also, goddamn Jaedong was so good, completely destroyed First. Can't believe he went through 4 Protoss to get to the finals, and some of the best Protoss in the world at that...
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-08-25 at 11:31 AM.

Bombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Deleted
    3-0....Bomber crushing everyone atm :P

Deleted
    Poor Jaedong, but can't say it was unexpected, after Polt 4-0'd him in the NA finals and seeing Bombers performance against Scarlett.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was impressed by that bunkerrush however...
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

I think JaeKong in the background wanted to kill Bomber while the ceremony.

10+ Year Old Account

My wife cross-stitched this =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow

Reddit dat shit