10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It isn't that hard to defend against, and they strike one opponent, leaving second one to build up army and economy and help out his ally.
    I remember meeting double 6 pool, and i managed to hold on and my ally rallied his first marines before i've lost too much, i lost like, 5 probes and pylon, enemy fucked up their early game by spending so much money into lings that they was too far behind of us.
    Well, it is possible to hold off, but it also depends on the skill of 6 Pool players. I've seen double 6 Pool by two Master players, and they controlled their lings so well that, even when my ally came to defend me with 2 Zealots, they killed them both losing only a ling each. Needless to say, they killed me fast, and my ally, even having superior economy, didn't last long against two players.

Sadly, in 2v2 there are few macro games. Most of the games tend to be with one team executing timed attack, as they are much stronger than in 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for some offracing should I get this work on Group Theory done in time. I think about this a lot, I can never decide which I want to do. Guess I'll decide pretty quickly once I do it a bit.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Time for some offracing should I get this work on Group Theory done in time. I think about this a lot, I can never decide which I want to do. Guess I'll decide pretty quickly once I do it a bit.
    Group Theory is one subject I've never got into. I had a course and even got B on exam, but still have no clue about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Group Theory is one subject I've never got into. I had a course and even got B on exam, but still have no clue about it.
    Well I'm doing a masters degree in chemistry so it's not something I'm at all interested in, just it's a very good way of explaining different phenomena when it comes to spectroscopy (like sometimes you don't get as many peaks as you should do, the number of peaks won't equal the number of bonds, is to do with certain vibrations being mirrored so you only see them in certain methods but not others). Can also help explain geometry and therefore reactions. Is forced upon me rather than done by choice.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, it is possible to hold off, but it also depends on the skill of 6 Pool players. I've seen double 6 Pool by two Master players, and they controlled their lings so well that, even when my ally came to defend me with 2 Zealots, they killed them both losing only a ling each. Needless to say, they killed me fast, and my ally, even having superior economy, didn't last long against two players.

Sadly, in 2v2 there are few macro games. Most of the games tend to be with one team executing timed attack, as they are much stronger than in 1v1.
    Lol, silly zealots against lings
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Those eyes...staring right into my soul.

Even on that gif he looks ready to deliver bm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck I missed the match I didn't know it was this early. Found a link, gona watch it on twitch in a min. Already seen the score though so... but hey I want to see it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck I missed the match I didn't know it was this early. Found a link, gona watch it on twitch in a min. Already seen the score though so... but hey I want to see it anyway.

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs/b/476959027?t=19m32s

The link for anyone else btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, question time. I'm not big on Starcraft lore, I've had a brief read and got a bit of an idea of what goes on and characters but not detailed like I do with Warcraft. I was just on battle net and clicked the esports cards thing thinking "what on earth is this" and then I looked at the background to see as you'd expect, 3 major characters from each of the major blizzard franchises - the main evil in the Diablo expansion (forgotten his name, Reaper of Souls) then Garrosh in the middle because he's the big bad WoW guy although he's now been defeated (and expansion plans have not yet been revealed) - and then finally a protoss, which I don't recognise.

It may not be a character at all, it may be a hint of what's to come seeing as we know the expansion is Legacy of the Void. What I did notice is that this is pretty unique art for the protoss that I've never seen before, and I couldn't identify it as a character. Anyone got any ideas who it could be? We know nothing about the expansion (hoping something will be said at Blizzcon) but I'm not hoping on a new unit or something. I seem to remember seeing somewhere a quote from a Starcraft dev saying that they more than likely wouldn't add any new units without removing something already in game, just so it doesn't get bloated.

http://imgur.com/RnvEzpp

Thoughts? Must say I really do like the art and think its very cool. Would love to see something like that or something that looks more like the High Templar art style rather than the robotics.

Looks like Artanis in that pimped-out armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it is Tassadar. But this makes no sense
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I guess it could be Artanis. Must admit I completely forgot about him which is really quite stupid considering he is Praetor.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._SC2_Head3.jpg

Either way, the armour (yes that's spelt correctly computer, I am British I speak the Queens English, please stop telling me it's wrong rawrawrawrawr) is very impressive and I wish we saw more of it in the game. I know it's difficult because if a lot of units had it then it would lose the wow factor which makes it special. Maybe such things could be introduced as skins akin to the Pylon and Zealot ones. It would need to be kept rare though. Thinking something like we get portraits and insignias for 1000 wins, maybe add them in for 1500 so it stays really quite rare. I would think that would be better than adding on more levels or putting it on new units, we really don't need any more units.

im flying into lax for blizzcon tommorow, ill take some pics with the pros for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    im flying into lax for blizzcon tommorow, ill take some pics with the pros for you guys
    Get jaedongs autograph, send it to me, i give you 50$ thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll send you a picture of me resting my testicles on the forehead of my passed out friend (we're all fucked and he passed out). Instead of £50. Worth twice as much i swear.

I find the lack of Starcraft 2 mentions for BlizzCon during the conference call disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boss is an asshole. I wanted to go to blizzcon and asked for paid leave (we have 21 days per year and i haven't used mine yet) in november (3-21), but he refused to give it to me, because he wanted paid leave in the same time, and we can't go on vacation both, because i am only one who can replace him while he is having fun on blizzcon. So sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    My boss is an asshole. I wanted to go to blizzcon and asked for paid leave (we have 21 days per year and i haven't used mine yet) in november (3-21), but he refused to give it to me, because he wanted paid leave in the same time, and we can't go on vacation both, because i am only one who can replace him while he is having fun on blizzcon. So sad
    So he went to Blizzcon himself? That's a sneaky bastard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a pic with Nanibaba. Do that and I will worship you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.