15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicgen18 View Post
    No im not read the news post
    -Taken Directly from the page from the sc2 site

Beta invites are coming out in waves to ensure the stability of servers, gameplay, and matchmaking. Those who bought tickets to BlizzCon 2014 or the StarCraft II WCS 2014 Global Finals, as well as BlizzCon 2014 Virtual Ticket holders, will be granted priority access to the closed beta before those who opted in for beta access. (basically wave invites for ticketholders first similar to the annual pass and mop beta)

Also i said "eventually guaranteed". So at some point or another im getting in the beta
    Ah, nice. Not sure if I'll actually play it anyway though. I haven't played ladder since my friend quit the game. This game is imo way too boring to play on your own.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though he lost, watching Has against Bunny was absolutely hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually starting to be thankful for when people let me know that they're "lagging" at the start of the game. Anyone who apologises and says they're lagging would then leave, no? Instead, all I have to do is drop an extra gate or throw down a bunker or a spine as soon as I hear that they are lagging. If they are truly lagging then that investment won't hurt me as much as their lag will hurt them. 99.9999% of the time they're lying though. It just happened again.

"Sorry can't play lag" so send out a probe and whoa nelly, proxy 2 gate! Quelle surprise! Proceeded to beat him (game was drawn out cos I fucked up something horrible) then at the end "lol that luck"

Go fuck yourself [Sentry] Dook, platinum league, beaten my by goldness. Granted I'm 37-10 but that was my 4th game in a week and one of about 15 in the past month. I am ex plat but you were ex diamond (or maybe that was the guy before you) but really who cares.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2015-04-06 at 10:56 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The struggle is real
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember stuttering movement in MOBA games and yelling "LAG" in all chat as engage character, so enemy will jump on me and i won't spend my gap closer, lol.
    Lag is legit strat, somewhere between proxy cyclone and cannon rush
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    >See email from Blizzard
    >4 more Heroes beta keys to give away...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    >See email from Blizzard
    >4 more Heroes beta keys to give away...
    Asked on facebook if anyone wants a key. Nope.
    Asked on realid if anyone wants a key. Nope.
    Asked in guild chat if anyone wants a key. Nope. Others even said they also have keys to give away.

Looks like interest is either 0 or everyone who was interested in the game already bought beta access.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard that blizz even wants to put down the founder pack for beta access because of huge amount of players in beta. Lol. Dem keys
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I still haven't gotten 4 to give away. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Drama, the only thing keeping this game alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got matched against a masters player whilst I'm gold but with like a 40-10 winrate. Thanks Blizzard.

He was unranked and playing his offrace but still, seriously? I won because he said "thanks trollgame" plus playing from korea but... idk. I played like shit due to getting so nervous and shaky playing against a masters player. I obviously wanted to try my best just for practice. Got bloody terran (my worst) as well as I play random.

Checked his history, master like every season for a long time plus grandmaster for one but very low ranked, like 187. SymphO I think was the name.

Watching the replay to learn but I can't learn anything because I played so badly.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

he was probably unranked mmr simmilar to your ranked mmr and blizzard put you two together, its annoying that unranked and ranked are mixed because people can get unfair matchups easily
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I'm 100% certain that's why it happened, just feels like there should be a floor that matches it somewhat. Like sure it makes sense to have unranked lower and separate as people like offracing it but masters to gold? I say gold it's probably more Plat just the season lock. At that sort of gap you just plain out-macro the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Just got matched against a masters player whilst I'm gold but with like a 40-10 winrate. Thanks Blizzard.

He was unranked and playing his offrace but still, seriously? I won because he said "thanks trollgame" plus playing from korea but... idk. I played like shit due to getting so nervous and shaky playing against a masters player. I obviously wanted to try my best just for practice. Got bloody terran (my worst) as well as I play random.

Checked his history, master like every season for a long time plus grandmaster for one but very low ranked, like 187. SymphO I think was the name.

Watching the replay to learn but I can't learn anything because I played so badly.
    I was once on a huge win streak and got paired with MarineKing... Real or fake one, he was a high rated Grandmaster. Needless to say, I got butchered.
    I was Platinum by the way at the time.

Matchmaking system is really weird in SC2.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played like shit on my placement games, but got seeded straight into plat which is nice. If it wasn't for exams I'd make the push for plat. Might still have a go.

i got placed in plat too, then i got masters few games later. gm the dream
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    You were Masters before on MMR so not surprised, GJ though for the quick promotion, go get that GM. I was Plat twice before but literally like 9 months ago. I played some games a few months ago had like an 80% winrate I played a load more but MMR decay wouldn't promote me. Time I pushed again, season lock Was a little surprised to be placed in Plat but my W:L ratio was 45:16 last season so clearly I was a bit above gold. Will miss the free wins though RIP

P.S where is based Knadra did he get his PhD in Cardstone yet

i actually didnt play for the last 2 seasons so kinda surprised i got masters but its been going well for me in the gamiez so maybe i still got the skill )
    also i think knadra died (
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Think they removed MMR decay so if you were at that level before then maybe dont be surprised.

RIP caught in a Cyclone lock on or eaten by the japanese - wild, free range gaijin was on the menu for a small village north west of tokyo

Just bought the Battlechest a few days ago.

Played on that mission where you choose between Tosh and Nova. So I read some stuff in the wiki and saw that they had a long background. Is that even canon? Cause she killed him like it was nothing after the mission. Did they do this for the people who haven't read the thingy or is it explained? I really hope it's not like WoW where you have to read the books to understand stuff.

Anyway, felt kinda bad for helping the Protoss instead of Ariel Hanson on that Haven mission though.

PS: Does anyone actually talk about the lore in here?
    No?
    I'm just gonna go...