10+ Year Old Account
    Husky just uploaded a video of what happened between HD and HuskyStarcraft
    Finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Husky just uploaded a video of what happened between HD and HuskyStarcraft
    Oh lordy, the shitstorm's gonna start up again. Neither of them are pro-level casters like Tastosis or even Day9, but Husky's definitely the more talented of the two. I'd actually really enjoy seeing more Day9+Husky casts... Husky's like a little retarded puppy with how excited he gets and as long as he's present he stops Day9 from spending 20 minutes going off on a tangent... while Day9 corrects Husky on anything Husky happens to be incorrect about. Worked really well during the GSPA.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Oh lordy, the shitstorm's gonna start up again. Neither of them are pro-level casters like Tastosis or even Day9, but Husky's definitely the more talented of the two. I'd actually really enjoy seeing more Day9+Husky casts... Husky's like a little retarded puppy with how excited he gets and as long as he's present he stops Day9 from spending 20 minutes going off on a tangent... while Day9 corrects Husky on anything Husky happens to be incorrect about. Worked really well during the GSPA.
    Personally I think HD is more talented than Husky, to me it just feels like he's forcing a fake attitude when casting, he's too self centered too. But that's just my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think HD is more talented than Husky, to me it just feels like he's forcing a fake attitude when casting, he's too self centered too. But that's just my opinion.
    I know that if I ever get in a game with Husky I don't want to be on his team. I watched a few of the monobattles things he was posting and the dude's a straight douche when it comes to teamwork. Floating like 3k minerals and isn't sharing them, but requests everyone send him gas.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account

Just thought I'd share these with you, both are amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, I fuckin lost it at "360 noscope snipe." God.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, it's made by a decent caster, unfortunately he doesn't have alot of fans yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I just 2v1'd a 2v2 team that was in freaking Diamond and tripled their combined score. How does this happen? How are people playing so far below their listed MMR?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've barely played any ladder at all since the games release, I've been all about the custom games. But I stopped playing those a long time ago as well. Because the maps there are, are really bad and boring. Honestly, the custom maps are so freaking terrible.
    All this stuff about the "great map-making community" and whatnot, bah.

And what's this stuff about HD and Husky?
    I just watch LAGTV.

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 12:04 AM ----------

Husky is dorky. A massive nerd.
    No offense for Husky fans, but he really is a dork Can't stand him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I hate those LAGTV guys. They try WAY too hard to be funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I don't know how Blizzard thinks Protoss isn't completely fucking broken right now. There's a lot of problems with the race, but Colossi are the biggest issue. They are motherfucking FLYING Siege Tanks with no friendly fire damage, no AOE damage falloff, and no setup/tear-down time. Sure, they can be targeted by air units but that's because they can't be fucking attacked by ground if they have any support AT ALL. And guess what you can do with those vikings and corruptors once they swap to Templar tech? You can shove them up your fucking ass for all the good they'll do.

But you can't get rid of them, or he'll just make more Colossi!

And what really pisses me off is how fucking easy it is to get Colossi. It's entirely possible to have multiple Colossi by 10 minutes, and unless they scouted it (LOL good luck scouting up that ramp), they're not gonna have anything ready to handle them.

I dunno. It's getting increasingly hard to take SC2 seriously with how completely fucking broken Protoss are right now, especially when they keep nerfing Terran over and over despite them being the hardest race to play - by far - at a high level. Yeah, Marines are overpowered as hell, but that's because Factory tech is completely useless vs Protoss and only of limited use versus Zerg, and because their air units are fucking garbage. Banshees are flying Dark Templar without the burst damage or permanent stealth and Vikings are absolute fucking garbage versus other air units like Phoenixes and Mutalisks.

You're just jelly because you're not a bouse. Join us! Become a fellow bouse, and we shall welcome you into bouse heaven. We have plenty of grape drank and polanetary fortodds to go around. Bob will take your coat at the door. If you don't Maximus Black will mail you a mold of his D.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try? They are. They're the funniest and most bousest persons in Canada, but that's your opinion, that's fine

Just for you <3

If there's someone with a fake attitude then it's HSC

Cheese
    So colossi does extra damage versus armored?
    Splash damage? (If you say yes I'm going to slap you with a fish)
    Does 35 damage each shot?

I'm sorry but Protoss is completely fine, Terran on another hand.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-02-27 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So colossi does extra damage versus armored?
    Colossi do more DPS against all armor types than tanks do against armored, let alone vs non-armored.

Splash damage? (If you say yes I'm going to slap you with a fish)
    Splash damage in a line, with no damage falloff, and no friendly fire.

Does 35 damage each shot?
    15x2 at a much higher rate of fire, and again with no friendly fire. It's also worth noting that Colossi are upgraded from the same place Zealots, Stalkers, and everything else is... and for less cost than Terran (Protoss is 100/100, 150/150, and 200/200 versus 100/100, 175/175, and 250/250 for Terran, despite the fact that Forge upgrades affect more units than Engineering Bay upgrades OR either path of Armory upgrades.)

Protoss is pretty overpowered right now. The main reason they're not winning tournaments is that the quality of players playing Protoss (MC, who used to be oGs and is now with SK) are currently lower than Terran (IMMvP) and Zerg (IMNesTea) for the most part. Protoss players also took about a month to figure out that the zealots go in front of the deathball, not behind it.

Terran is actually the hardest race to play starting at about mid-high Platinum level. Once you exit Gold, simply assigning everything to one control group, pressing stim, and attack-moving will just get you killed (incidentally, this is about when Zerg players discover Infestors and Protoss players figure out how to start building Colossi), and as you get higher, you need more and more micro (particularly with marine splitting and being able to drop multiple places at the same time without your macro slipping) just to break even. I'm of the opinion that only people who haven't spent much time playing Terran think it's still the easiest race

Deleted
    If you're implying that Terran are OP, I think you'd get a lot of people disagreeing with you, myself included.

In any TvP in Platinum and above, if the Terran fails to break the Protoss before the mid to-late game transition, it becomes retardedly hard for the Terran to do anything if the Protoss is worth his salt and doesn't screw up majorly. Protoss are currently in a really good spot, bordering on a tad too powerful for very little effort. I wouldn't go as far as calling them OP like many others, you can still deal with a Brotoss deathball, it just requires some finesse.

With the Ghost nerfs, Terran are going to have it even rougher in lategame TvZ too, which is already painful enough. I will admit though, Snipe in its unnerfed state is too powerful when spammed én masse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    If you're implying that Terran are OP, I think you'd get a lot of people disagreeing with you, myself included.

In any TvP in Platinum and above, if the Terran fails to break the Protoss before the mid to-late game transition, it becomes retardedly hard for the Terran to do anything if the Protoss is worth his salt and doesn't screw up majorly. Protoss are currently in a really good spot, bordering on a tad too powerful for very little effort. I wouldn't go as far as calling them OP like many others, you can still deal with a Brotoss deathball, it just requires some finesse.

With the Ghost nerfs, Terran are going to have it even rougher in lategame TvZ too, which is already painful enough. I will admit though, Snipe in its unnerfed state is too powerful when spammed én masse.
    Other way around, I agree they're pretty balanced on PvT if you play correctly, but with the recent ghost change it's really hard with TvZ lategame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other way around, I agree they're pretty balanced on PvT if you play correctly, but with the recent ghost change it's really hard with TvZ lategame.
    Ghosts were never used for Snipe in PvT, though, only EMP. Snipe was Terran's best means of dealing with both Broodlords and Ultralisks, and that's been removed by the Snipe change. Vikings aren't effective because of Fungal Growth and Fungal Growth also counters the ability for a bioball to stutterstep Ultralisks. Thors are pretty effective versus Ultralisks (Thor ground DPS is one of the highest in the entire game), but they're also vulnerable to Neural Parasite or could simply be zerged (heehee) down by Zerglings or even Broodlings.

The Snipe nerf bothers me because it makes Snipe fucking useless against anything that isn't a spellcaster. You can't use Snipe to pick off workers anymore, or weaken zealots, pick off marines or marauders, or quickly drop roaches. It's greatly limited the applications of Ghosts, who were one of the more interesting (and, IMO) fun units in the game because using Snipe effectively while microing your normal units took a lot of skill.

It bothers me even more that this change never went to PTR and it was pushed through just before a major tournament.

Can somebody please explain to me the appeal of SC2 to someone who has a history in games like Age of Mythology and Battle for Middle Earth 2? Much appreciated!!
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    Can somebody please explain to me the appeal of SC2 to someone who has a history in games like Age of Mythology and Battle for Middle Earth 2? Much appreciated!!
    Insanely high skillcap, huge competitive scene, much tighter balance than most RTS games, (don't listen to people's bitching, tournament win rates for the 3 races are usually within 1% of each other) and a giant community to play against. And mods, huge modding community for SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Insanely high skillcap, huge competitive scene, much tighter balance than most RTS games, (don't listen to people's bitching, tournament win rates for the 3 races are usually within 1% of each other) and a giant community to play against. And mods, huge modding community for SC2.
    I see, but...isn't there high skill caps in AoM or BfME2? Not to sound like i hate it but, SC2 seems...shallow to me compared to AoM. (IMO)

My reason is in AoM you collect 4 resources (gold, food, wood, favor) and in SC2 you only collect 2 (minerals and gas). AoM has 4 races (norse, egypt, greek, atlantians) with 3 major gods + their paths for each race (norse get Loki, Odin, Thor). None of that in SC2, and you can't build walls D:

I wanna like SC2 because everybody seems to tell me it's incredible and such, i'm just having trouble seeing it :/
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/