Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Woohoo! It was 2:30 am and I decided to play 1 quick game of Starcraft before bed and I got a ZvT. Needless to say, I was happy because that is currently my best match up. I went for my usual Infestor/Ling but decided to add in Mutalisks to the mix to harrass and contain. The Terran began the match by building a Supply Depot on my natural so I took my first expansion was too my third. After killing off his depot, I took my natural which set me up on 3 bases within 5 mins so my economy was booming.

He went for a Marine/Medivac/Tank/Blue Flame Helion army comp. After a while, he engaged my army in the middle of the map and his helions/tanks ripped through my lings, as did the marines because my infestor's were too far back to get the fungal when it was needed. He won that battle but took heavy losses. He pushed forward with tanks and a few marines but I was mas macroing during battle so I had lings and infestors popping as he entered my base and as he was approaching my base after the battle be wrote in chat: "Yeayeayea!! yea! G G G G G" and then i cleaned up his attack and morphed in about 15 Mutalisks and prevented his expansion and use my zerglings and infestors to clean up his drop and he left.

After that, I got to the score screen and I got the notification that I was promoted to Gold League and entered at Rank 10. Woop! So happy that all the reading and practising is starting to pay off a bit
    And that is why people should never type GG for another player.

Good job and congrats.

Haha, that sounds epic. Congrats on Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Woohoo! It was 2:30 am and I decided to play 1 quick game of Starcraft before bed and I got a ZvT. Needless to say, I was happy because that is currently my best match up. I went for my usual Infestor/Ling but decided to add in Mutalisks to the mix to harrass and contain. The Terran began the match by building a Supply Depot on my natural so I took my first expansion was too my third. After killing off his depot, I took my natural which set me up on 3 bases within 5 mins so my economy was booming.

He went for a Marine/Medivac/Tank/Blue Flame Helion army comp. After a while, he engaged my army in the middle of the map and his helions/tanks ripped through my lings, as did the marines because my infestor's were too far back to get the fungal when it was needed. He won that battle but took heavy losses. He pushed forward with tanks and a few marines but I was mas macroing during battle so I had lings and infestors popping as he entered my base and as he was approaching my base after the battle be wrote in chat: "Yeayeayea!! yea! G G G G G" and then i cleaned up his attack and morphed in about 15 Mutalisks and prevented his expansion and use my zerglings and infestors to clean up his drop and he left.

After that, I got to the score screen and I got the notification that I was promoted to Gold League and entered at Rank 10. Woop! So happy that all the reading and practising is starting to pay off a bit
    I hate these people that say GG for another player.
    Same as the guy that says "GG" and then try to counter attack.

Grats.

It was funny the other day i accidentally got into a 1v1. A little background info I have a couple thousand games played mainly in team format and a handful 1v1's. couple hundred games as random, but my main race is zerg and I'm half decent as terran, but I'm really weak as toss, well I was doing 1v1 AI matches trying to do the economy achievements and I guess I accidentally clicked 1v1 ranked as toss since I was going for twilight council in like 285 seconds.

Needless to say, I didn't even attempt the achievement, but I somehow won and I thought that was funny, the time i accidentally won by accidentally getting into a league game, when the loading screen popped up you should have seen my face, I was like "oh shit..." lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been slacking with sc2 lately... minecraft been sucking up my time. Kinda need someone to play with the last days of the beta though, any takers? I'm a WoL top platinum terran, derping around in goldleague in hots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Yea, ended up watching the stream, the trailer was pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley-88 View Post
    I'm also Plat Terran in WoL and Gold in Beta. Add me Hadley#2309
    Shame I didn't see this until now... If the beta ends 1/3 then I pretty much played my last games today, I don't have time neither the 27th or 28th :/

I'll keep it in mind though if I get time.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Finally HotS is coming soon. can't wait WoL couldnt have ended in a worse way for me, if i knew how to make spoiler tags on this forum i'd say why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Finally HotS is coming soon. can't wait WoL couldnt have ended in a worse way for me, if i knew how to make spoiler tags on this forum i'd say why.
    If it is related to the recent code S semifinal today I see what you mean.

I'd racebash but yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

I fell for the Blizzard trap again.. Ordered the CE even though I don't plan on playing more than the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

I fell for the Blizzard trap again.. Ordered the CE even though I don't plan on playing more than the campaign.
    Thinking of picking up the CE myself, something I rarely do for games. It just looks awesome, the blu-ray behind the scenes disc should be fascinating, I always love seeing how they create the art assets, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Thinking of picking up the CE myself, something I rarely do for games. It just looks awesome, the blu-ray behind the scenes disc should be fascinating, I always love seeing how they create the art assets, etc.
    Blu-ray Finally a company picking up on that! It's stupid how long blu-ray has been around already, yet it's still hardly used. dvd's look ugly on Full HD+ screens...

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm only getting the standard edition <.< I feel cheap, but hey. I only wanna play the game anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    And I'm only getting the standard edition <.< I feel cheap, but hey. I only wanna play the game anyway.
    Yeah, it's kind of pointless to get the CE or the Deluxe. The Ultra skin is cool but not worth the extra 15 or so dollars. And the CE has a few digital things and a mousepad. Not really a lot of incentive.

Hello

I have a question about Heart of the swarm region. On my account i have the EU version of starcraft 2 but after global play it just shows starcraft 2 without showing which region , my question is can i buy the US version and save about 12$ or i need the eu version ?

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of pointless to get the CE or the Deluxe. The Ultra skin is cool but not worth the extra 15 or so dollars. And the CE has a few digital things and a mousepad. Not really a lot of incentive.
    Yeah... The digital things are all worthless for me (also dont play wow, so no baneling). I also already have a steelseries qck terran logo mousepad so a new pad would be redundant aswell.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Replica9 View Post
    Hello

I have a question about Heart of the swarm region. On my account i have the EU version of starcraft 2 but after global play it just shows starcraft 2 without showing which region , my question is can i buy the US version and save about 12$ or i need the eu version ?

thanks
    Im not sure about your price differences etc, but for me the eu ver is cheaper. Anyway while im not sure of the answer to your question I would guess no, since hots is an upgrade to wol and not standalone. And I think you need the eu version to upgrade. I can be wrong though.

(Hots is global play we all know that, im talking about the attachment to your account here)

You're forgetting about the artbook, BTS footage and OST for a reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    You're forgetting about the artbook, BTS footage and OST for a reason?
    In my opinion BTS isn't very interesting and really you're only going to watch it once, and you can just look it up on youtube later... you can do that with the OST also, and the OST usually only has a couple of song worth downloading.

The Artbooks are always quite cool though, and even though I can afford it, I don't want to shell out an extra 40$ for something where I only value three things from it. Those being the ultralisk skin, the artbook, and the game. A bunch of digital stuff for WoW and Diablo 3, two games I don't play anymore, stuff I can watch/listen to on youtube, and cheap mouse pad aren't good incentive to me to spend extra money on it. But hey, each to their own.

I think a zergling plushy would've been quite cool >_>
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-03-02 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Baneling! More huggable

For that I would gladly shed my cash for a CE, no matter how overpriced they are in this crappy country.