Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Well I am raging atm. I was top 10 gold at the end of WoL and regularly beating top gold and even some Platinum players. Now I just finished my 5 HotS placement matches and I got Diamond/Master players so of course I lose and so I got put into Bronze! I havent been in bronze in over a year! /rage
    It'll be easier to get out of there though. They changed the player percentages in the three lowest leagues. In Wings, Bronze had 20% of the players, Silver 20%, and Gold 20%. I can't remember the new numbers exactly, but I think it was 8% for Bronze, 14% (or 16 or something) for Silver, and the rest of the range for Gold. So you'll be out of there in no time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else watching MLG winter championship? Watching Flash play now. So good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Anyone else watching MLG winter championship? Watching Flash play now. So good
    Watching Flash play against Bly was like what I'd imagine watching the Conquistadors fight the Aztecs. So one sided it wasn't even funny x)

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Watching Flash play against Bly was like what I'd imagine watching the Conquistadors fight the Aztecs. So one sided it wasn't even funny x)
    Game 3 though. Just... wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    then G3 and bly took flash down like rocky balboa.

All matches at MLG day 1 went as expected and so one sided. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Well I am raging atm. I was top 10 gold at the end of WoL and regularly beating top gold and even some Platinum players. Now I just finished my 5 HotS placement matches and I got Diamond/Master players so of course I lose and so I got put into Bronze! I havent been in bronze in over a year! /rage
    In my 2v2 placements its was the same, but won 3 made a silly mistake and lost the 4th then got slapped in the 5th. Ended up in silver. Like what?

Deleted
    Is HotS worth the $40? I have the base game and liked the campaign but I'm just not into micromanagement (at all) so it sort of ruins the multiplayer for me. So is it worth it only for the campaign or should I wait for discount?

I enjoyed the story but I really wanted to see Raynor be the one to kill Mengsk. Also, I was a little sad at the end of WoL when Jim had to use the bullet he was saving for Mengsk to kill Tychus. Overall I thought it was good but it felt more appropriate to me that Raynor should have been the one to finish Mengsk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepepper View Post
    I enjoyed the story but I really wanted to see Raynor be the one to kill Mengsk. Also, I was a little sad at the end of WoL when Jim had to use the bullet he was saving for Mengsk to kill Tychus. Overall I thought it was good but it felt more appropriate to me that Raynor should have been the one to finish Mengsk.
    I actually thought it was pretty cool of him to step aside and let her finish it.. the only reason Raynor wanted to kill Mengsk so badly was because of what he had done to Kerrigan.. now she could just have her own vengeance

If anyone wants to see the results in MLG: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...r_Championship
    Because apparently MLG don't update the brackets until the end of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    does any1 know how to switch fast between groups of units like in this video ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6ni...tailpage#t=87s
    and how is that possible in starcraft 1 and warcraft 2 ??

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They both had their reasons to hate him (Jim's mainly because of Kerrigan) but I couldn't imagine anyone else but Kerrigan killing him. It just felt right.

10+ Year Old Account

Nah I disagree, like others have said Raynor really hated Mengsk because he was the reason Kerrigan lost her humanity the first time around. It was Kerrigan's fight really and it was her revenge. I would've thought it funnier if Kerrigan infested him, turned him into what he hated the most... but psionically blowing him up after stabbing him is pretty good too xD

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    does any1 know how to switch fast between groups of units like in this video ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6ni...tailpage#t=87s
    and how is that possible in starcraft 1 and warcraft 2 ??
    Bind groups to number buttons and press the numbers to select the group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Bind groups to number buttons and press the numbers to select the group.
    how ? i thought thats possible only in sc2 as there are tabs above the units window

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    how ? i thought thats possible only in sc2 as there are tabs above the units window
    I think that is possible in every RTS since... I dont even know, oldest I played was Age of Empires 2.

Deleted
    Oh god, the games at MLG Dallas are absolutely amazing, especially the Bomber vs Goswser match.

I dont have hots yet, but i have a question, does your league in WoL matter for hots or do you just have to play placement games?

Deleted
    I think the MMR is reset, i played a few bronzers in my placement matches and 1 master player and i was plat in wol.

Oh and http://i.minus.com/ibzlrPRvVmZhBl.gif