Deleted
    Does anyone know how I can play vs several ai ? its always me vs one ai or me and other player-s vs several ai. I want to play vs several ai alone and choose to add one or more ai to my team like I could with 1st Starcraft. Maybe I'm blind but I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Just finished the campaign and liked it. I think I liked WoL a bit more, but also liked this one.
    However, I found it unfortunate there were no 'flashback missions' where you got to play with the other races, except for one space mission
    Yes, that was odd. In the book Art of the Heart of the Swarm, page 120-121 there's a huge Protoss city we never got to see in HotS...but I guess they are saving a lot of Protoss stuff for LotV..

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-03-16 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Does anyone know how I can play vs several ai ? its always me vs one ai or me and other player-s vs several ai. I want to play vs several ai alone and choose to add one or more ai to my team like I could with 1st Starcraft. Maybe I'm blind but I can't seem to find it.
    you have to go into a custom game for this

10+ Year Old Account

I can recommend watching this game from today's MLG. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Well I am raging atm. I was top 10 gold at the end of WoL and regularly beating top gold and even some Platinum players. Now I just finished my 5 HotS placement matches and I got Diamond/Master players so of course I lose and so I got put into Bronze! I havent been in bronze in over a year! /rage
    I know how it feel, after my placement matches on Tuesday they placed me in Silver. Played it again today and looks like the ladder is back to normal, made a 10w streak vs silver/gold and i'm on platinum again.

Killer won vs Thorzain, i'm happy that someone won vs a Terran :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    I know how it feel, after my placement matches on Tuesday they placed me in Silver. Played it again today and looks like the ladder is back to normal, made a 10w streak vs silver/gold and i'm on platinum again.

Killer won vs Thorzain, i'm happy that someone won vs a Terran :P
    Sadly thorzain game was extremely bad considering how much he trained HotS in korea, killer style is always so weird, he loves rushing ultras when he doesnt even have infestors is mindboggling >:

I just finished the campaign I don't know if I'm a softy now or what but the cinematics made me get teary eyed.

I know how it feels to have someone tell you that someone you love is dead, its a horrible mass of anger and sadness.

And then the cinematic of Kerrigan basically losing hope and well going back to the zerg is the sort of thing which happens as well when the above happens it changes you.

And then the perfect ending of Kerrigan leaving knowing that they can't be together and flying off gracefully with a sad face and when Jim replies and then her sadness turns into a big beaming smile on her face as she flies.

Beautiful, awesome story telling Blizzard.

Please use spoiler tags. --Sj
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-03-17 at 01:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Please use spoiler tags. --Sj
    Why? If I don't want to know how tonight's football/basketball/whatever game will go, I stay away from sport-sites until I see the game. People should finish Hots campaign before they come on here, it doesn't take that long. Should we make spoiler tags just because they don't want to take the time? This is like sports news not showing sports news because there might be one guy who hasn't seen the game yet and they should keep a lid on it until he does...LOL.

Deleted
    Figured I'd share this here, if anyone is still on the fence about Heart of the Swarm, here's an in-depth video review. Haven't seen a whole lot of them yet around, which is a shame as it is (spoilers) an excellent game.

Why? If I don't want to know how tonight's football/basketball/whatever game will go, I stay away from sport-sites until I see the game. People should finish Hots campaign before they come on here, it doesn't take that long. Should we make spoiler tags just because they don't want to take the time? This is like sports news not showing sports news because there might be one guy who hasn't seen the game yet and they should keep a lid on it until he does...LOL.
    It's not a HotS campaign discussion only thread. It's for all facets of Starcraft 2, adding spoiler tags doesn't damage your experience, but someone who hasn't finished the campaign seeing spoilers does damage their experience. Not sure why people are bitching so much about this lately.

Anywho, kind of disappointing to see so many Zerg players not adapting yet/playing below their potential in MLG. The TvT and TvP games have been awesome though.

Spoiler tags are pointless, in that logic we should censor everything on the Internet because someone out there may of not seen something which someone else has seen it's a never ending circle.

I got the game on thursday and in that time I STAYED away from any place which could spoil it for me if people aren't that intelligent enough it's their own fault.

Anyhow, I wish I could meet a man like Jim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    It's not a HotS campaign discussion only thread. It's for all facets of Starcraft 2
    Oh, try to apply that to sports news and see how much sense that would make "oh, but why did you tell me tonight's game results!? I just wanted to know season scores of Messi! What do you mean there's no spoiler text on a football news site!?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I only have one thing to say south Korea

there the best star Craft players

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, try to apply that to sports news and see how much sense that would make "oh, but why did you tell me tonight's game results!? I just wanted to know season scores of Messi! What do you mean there's no spoiler text on a football news site!?"
    You can argue until you're blue in the face. It's the rules, 'nuff said. Follow them, as you've been warned, or go elsewhere, simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I'm pretty sure backseat modding is against the rules as well. ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude it literally takes no effort. Don't be inconsiderate. Also, your logic is terrible.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Spoiler tags are pointless, in that logic we should censor everything on the Internet because someone out there may of not seen something which someone else has seen it's a never ending circle.

I got the game on thursday and in that time I STAYED away from any place which could spoil it for me if people aren't that intelligent enough it's their own fault.

Anyhow, I wish I could meet a man like Jim.
    Slippery slope. It just comes down to not being inconsiderate. Just type in spoiler tags so people don't get spoiled if they come here to talk about Esport results, or vice versa. It takes no effort from you and it gives people the option to either read or not read the spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just puting it out there that Reddit at some point said that they wouldn't allow any spoilers on the campaign until April.

reddit.com/r/starcraft

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 10:56 AM ----------

Also. Next level Terran play. Mind = Blown:

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    In the 2nd game he even nuked his own army, bomber living up to his name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    In the 2nd game he even nuked his own army, bomber living up to his name
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post

I can recommend watching this game from today's MLG. Just saying.
    I linked it up earlier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Just puting it out there that Reddit at some point said that they wouldn't allow any spoilers on the campaign until April.

reddit.com/r/starcraft

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 10:56 AM ----------

Also. Next level Terran play. Mind = Blown:

what game was that?